• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sexy Pro Female Dominatrix (24) Looking for First Time Tickle Tortures

Caruso533

Hey everyone,

My girlfriend is a 24 year old sexy blonde girl who's full time profession is to work as a Dominatrix. She is very experienced and talented at what she does (I know first hand ha). Ive been in the tickle community since I was 18 and I personally have modeled for a couple of the biggest tickle websites on here that we all love. I've FINALLY convinced her to cross her Domme skills into our side of the fence and she is ready to translate it into ruthless tickle torture.

So basically here is the deal, we are looking for guy lees, guy lers, female lees, female lers, or any couples that want to tickle her or be tickled by her. Despite working pro as a Domme, she is a switch at heart, so she is currently interested in being a top OR mercilessly suffering as your bottom. We can host at our house in NJ, or if you can host in NYC we travel there a lot when she works. I too typically would be present in some sense (whether to help us really give it to her or to help her really torture you as well) but there are times that, in the right situation, if a solo scene is necessary that I can wait outside. Clothes will not come completely off, but she will go to panties and a tanktop.

We have plenty of bondage and tickle toys, so be ready for some intense fun.

Looking for generous guys and girls to play with, rates are negotiable, pics available upon response. 5'6" (5'11" in her sexy heels when she works), blonde, athletic, 150, sexy curvy butt, 36A, and sexy big size 11 feet just aching to get their first big tickle. Who's ready to break her in and see how tough this hot Domme really is?

i live in nj and am up for some tickles

What part of NJ are you? My wife and I visit the Philly area a few times a year and this summer we were looking for that very scenario....a switch tickle scene between her and another female. PM me for our personal email. Thanks man.

QUOTE=Caruso533;3353737]Hey everyone,

My girlfriend is a 24 year old sexy blonde girl who's full time profession is to work as a Dominatrix. She is very experienced and talented at what she does (I know first hand ha). Ive been in the tickle community since I was 18 and I personally have modeled for a couple of the biggest tickle websites on here that we all love. I've FINALLY convinced her to cross her Domme skills into our side of the fence and she is ready to translate it into ruthless tickle torture.

So basically here is the deal, we are looking for guy lees, guy lers, female lees, female lers, or any couples that want to tickle her or be tickled by her. Despite working pro as a Domme, she is a switch at heart, so she is currently interested in being a top OR mercilessly suffering as your bottom. We can host at our house in NJ, or if you can host in NYC we travel there a lot when she works. I too typically would be present in some sense (whether to help us really give it to her or to help her really torture you as well) but there are times that, in the right situation, if a solo scene is necessary that I can wait outside. Clothes will not come completely off, but she will go to panties and a tanktop.

We have plenty of bondage and tickle toys, so be ready for some intense fun.

Looking for generous guys and girls to play with, rates are negotiable, pics available upon response. 5'6" (5'11" in her sexy heels when she works), blonde, athletic, 150, sexy curvy butt, 36A, and sexy big size 11 feet just aching to get their first big tickle. Who's ready to break her in and see how tough this hot Domme really is?[/QUOTE]

By the way, here are some pics of her feet. Sessions have been going great so far, but in case this persuades anyone further. Let us know with a pm and we can negotiate something!

image-4.jpegimage-5.jpegphoto-29.JPG

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back