• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Shaving or waxing?

TicklishSinner

1st Level Orange Feather
this is for guys and girls even though i dont think men get their faces waxed but maybe some men do....which is better?? more efficient?? I personally wax, but when money gets tight I gotta shave

Wax is better but if i have no time i will just shave! Laser hair removal is probably the best way to go though (which i will probably start doing in the summer)

nuthin like a good Brazilian wax to keep me smooth n sexy...jk ;)

I shave my facial hair and legs but I wax my body.

Kust

I shave my chest because you have to wait until the hair is long to wax so it can get a hold on it which is something I dont want to do. :rotate:

i shave most everywhere, except my eyebrows which i have waxed.. i would prefer to use wax but thoughts of Mimi's story keeps popping in my brain. and ouchhhhhhhhhhhhh i just know that would happen to me.

isabeau

I've waxed and it HURTS!!! "seeing stars" kind of pain.

So shaving works the majority of the time. For eyebrows though I tweeze. I'm a stickler for them looking nice so there is no way I'm going to wait for them to grow out to be long enough to wax again.

Laser would be nice.... but it's damn expensive! And depending on your skin tone and hair color, doesn't always work.

Laser is actually getting cheaper. I know I want to have it done (im not telling where! :confused: ) and they have new equipment now. :triangle:

Wrathchild said:
Laser is actually getting cheaper. I know I want to have it done (im not telling where! :confused: ) and they have new equipment now. :triangle:

Just this last fall I did some temp work at a doctor's office where laser treatments were offered. WOW... expensive. And multiple treatments are often required to get results.

And it's not guaranteed permenant. Results after spending two grand might only last six months.

It will get cheaper but it's going to take some time and refinement.

I wax my eyebrows cause that's something I can do myself at home, but everything else I shave cause I just don't make the money to spend on waxing. And even if I did, it would only be my legs. I can't imagine waxing my armpits. I've tweezed some of the hairs from there before and the results aren't pretty.

What I'd really like is laser/electrolosis. (Laser actually doesn't get rid of all the hairs. They say if after 12 treatments the ones still coming in will either have to be waxed or killed off with electrolosis.) But again, just something I can't afford.

Someone want to give me a better paying job? LOL

i get my eyebrows waxed every five weeks.... when i get my hair trimmed. i dont do it at home. the hairdresser does it. and it never grows back in enough to show.

isabeau

I shave only... and even then rarely... right now I have three days worth of beard growth...........

burely aren't I?????? :blaugh:

Laser Hair removal is something I want to do but shit I can barely afford my brazialians i get

Wax on, Wax off... as the wild old sage once said :rotate: :imouttahe LOL

TicklishSinner said:
Laser Hair removal is something I want to do but shit I can barely afford my brazialians i get
Ohhhhhh OOOOOkaYYY! I'll shave ya! :yowzer:

I shave with gold plated razors. :D Sometimes I wax philosophic, but that's about it. :jester:

Jackpot$ said:
I shave with gold plated razors. :D Sometimes I wax philosophic, but that's about it. :jester:

well now i do believe you hit the jackpot with that answer lolol

isabeau :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch:

At certain moments, during somber moods, I wax pathetic.
:illogical

"Sex without love is an empty gesture. But as empty gestures go, it is one of the best." - Woody Allen

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back