• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

She's back!

vampyr

TMF Regular
Hi All.

Anyone out there ever heard of classmates.com? It's a thing where you can find the people you went to school with or they can find you. Well guess what? Somebody looked me up on that thing and contacted me! Who was it?
Ready for this? It was Shy Lucy! Some of you "old timers" might remember I wrote about her in threads titled "Shy Lucy" and "Shy Lucy Gets Even". Well I had not heard from her since college and suddenly here was this e-mail asking me to meet her at her office!
Well to make a long story short Shy Lucy now works as an investment banker at the same brokerage where her dad works. She has her own office and
YES she still does not like to wear shoes! I did go to see her and she was padding around the office barefoot just like when we were in school together!
She offewred to show me around and I thought "No way is she going on the trading floor with no shoes on." BUT SHE DID! No one, and I mean NO ONE, even noticed, they were all busy watching the quotations on the board!
She is still shy and still looks down at the floor when she talks to you.
Now then, I suppose some of you are wondering if we resumed our tickling relationship? You are, right?
Should I tell you?

Well should I?

If I get enough positive replies I will post THAT story in the tickle forum section. For now I will wait and see if anyone wants to hear about it.

Aren't I a bitch?

Lucky you! Having an old friend pop in like that. Yes indeedy, we do want to see the story. :p

you better tell us. stop teasing us. we want to hear all the great tickle details. please corruptess tell us. we want to read all about it.

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back