• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Should every effort be respected?

Bashiku

1st Level Orange Feather
Well this is question for most of artists around here, writers or cartoonists, animaniacs or video geniuses.

When you witness the art that is made for no intention, but to contribute to this site, when you witness someone's effort and to be a little melodramatic 'heart and soul on the plate', do you always find it compelling to nurture or to even respect that artist for his effort?

Are there any levels on which you decide that?

Is there some advice you would like to give them?

Why do you appreciate his effort?

Think about it ;)

I go with the Thumper clause on art/stories/whatever that doesn't appeal to me. If it doesn't do it for me, I typically just don't say anything.

That said, there's tons of great stuff down in the art and story sections that I simply don't get around to viewing/reading.

To answer the question you directly, specifically asked...

...I think it's important to look at the exact wording, the key word, naturally, being "respected." SHOULD every effort be respected? My vote would be an unequivocable affirmative. After all, while everyone may have their different tastes and preferences, as well as informed opinions on certain media based on criteria they use themselves when creating it and/or viewing it, I feel the important thing to keep in mind, first and foremost, is that the contribution in question, regardless of motive or intent, IS a contribution...an "effort," to quote another word directly from the question at hand. "Effort" is trying, attempting, striving for something, and it's ALSO important to remember that no one on this forum, nor any other, is REQUIRED to do so. Therefore, to me, that would be all the more reason why any effort should be appreciated...and, to that end, respected as well, if not for content and execution, at the very least for the effort in and of itself. Thus, while perhaps not every effort should be personally admired or praised or enjoyed, I do believe that every effort SHOULD be respected. Otherwise, what motivation would there be for continued contribution and, essentially, to keep the very forum growing and thriving? :happy:

...I think it's important to look at the exact wording, the key word, naturally, being "respected." SHOULD every effort be respected? My vote would be an unequivocable affirmative. After all, while everyone may have their different tastes and preferences, as well as informed opinions on certain media based on criteria they use themselves when creating it and/or viewing it, I feel the important thing to keep in mind, first and foremost, is that the contribution in question, regardless of motive or intent, IS a contribution...an "effort," to quote another word directly from the question at hand. "Effort" is trying, attempting, striving for something, and it's ALSO important to remember that no one on this forum, nor any other, is REQUIRED to do so. Therefore, to me, that would be all the more reason why any effort should be appreciated...and, to that end, respected as well, if not for content and execution, at the very least for the effort in and of itself. Thus, while perhaps not every effort should be personally admired or praised or enjoyed, I do believe that every effort SHOULD be respected. Otherwise, what motivation would there be for continued contribution and, essentially, to keep the very forum growing and thriving? :happy:

I like this answer the most...

What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back