• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Show off your Feet (and other "ass"ets)

Raystanz333

Raystanz333, thanks for the kind words.

Regarding your weight loss you said, "I simply cut soda out of my eating. Although now I am in fact a bit of a fitness freak."

You do not exaggerate - I think something like ten pounds came off my 5'8" frame when I dropped sweet beverages and started drinking just water. Okay, sure, there is diet soda, but that still has sodium. Considering its zero nutritional value and expense, soda pop (regular or diet) is one of the worst dollar values in the grocery store.

More power to you, Ray, regarding your commitment to eating and exercising.

Okay...my digital camera hasn't been used in a while for this...

This is what I look like at the foot of my bed when I sleep...enjoy

Size 11...lots of ticklish sole!

I would tear those feet up! You would be crying (my goal)! LOL! Oh I would love to rake those feet!

Got another shooting done...here's a pic to prove that the body isn't all that incredible. But it's ticklish! ;)

Rhiannon . . .

You pulled a "General Patton."

(You put my soldier at attention!)

:rose:

rhiannon: that is a fantastic photo! you have a beautiful body (meant in the least creepy way possible). thank you for sharing :)

Some marvelously beautiful women here. Thanks to all who've contributed.

A Girl Has to Eat...

Libertine says he'll take me out to dinner when this thread gets its 2,000th reply, so here's a 40s glamour shot for you UB guys. This corset gets my waist down to 18 inches when it's shut- I'm slacking and wearing it at 19".

It was great seeing everyone at NEST- I haven't been posting much lately but am still alive!

WhiteCorsetSofa.jpg

Last edited:
Just posting to help you get a free dinner! I'm betting it can happen this weekend. :)

Well in the name of getting Kittentoes a free dinner, I'll post another shot. I'm not like any of these young beautiful women with their phenomanal bodies, but this old lady can hang with them a bit.........

Kittentoes, did you ever imagine that this thread would get this far??

YAY! More feet

Thanks Kis. Well, Libertine didn't say I couldn't help boost the post count, also...

and no, I NEVER thought this thing would still be going. This is what happens when you take a dare at 4:45 a.m...

48, inch by inch!

And thank you for starting this Kitten, this thread helped me come out of my shell on the forum a bit. I mean, once you've posted a picture of yourself naked, what do you have to be ashamed of? :D

Kitten, that glamour shot is AWESOME! :) Are there more photos of that?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/30/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back