• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Show us the real you!

your "phit" :p

Yeah, I'm a nerd. I don't know what the hell that is but I'm crossing my fingers that the urbandictionary.com definition isn't what you're going for:

"phit":

A scally bird walks by with a skirt the size of a belt and tits hanging out.

Phit!!

Man...

Yeah, I'm a nerd. I don't know what the hell that is but I'm crossing my fingers that the urbandictionary.com definition isn't what you're going for:

"phit":

A scally bird walks by with a skirt the size of a belt and tits hanging out.

Phit!!

Man...

ah, lets see

phit=hawt,sexeh.. :) its a cheeky word that i get away with alot cause no one knows what im on about :D british slang ;)

ah, lets see

phit=hawt,sexeh.. :) its a cheeky word that i get away with alot cause no one knows what im on about :D british slang ;)

I know damn well what you're on about! :p

And yeah, Euphoricstrokes, those pics are wal phit. ;)

Armed with both urbandictionary.com and a British to American slang site, I will decipher what you two are saying. :cool:

Armed with both urbandictionary.com and a British to American slang site, I will decipher what you two are saying. :cool:

In which case, I will hang my head in shame for all the terrible things I've ever said in BS (British Slang :D).

I can see where there would be some confusion. This is actually Tinytickles NOT Tinytickler. :D

Actually...........

Dimpletoes quoted Tiny Tickler and made a reference to a pic she posted of him in another thread.

....just clearing things up :D

--T

Last edited:
... and these because, well, maybe I'm a little vain. ;P

Pfff, you call that vanity? If you were REALLY vain you'd be posting pics of you in a bikini. Directly to my Private Message inbox. Please?

No?

Okay.... :(

Also don't bother trying to decipher what those two are saying, they're chatting bubbles to wreck your barnet. You know dat, la.

DimpleToes that is not me and i never sent you a picture of me so if that is what you think i look like dream on

sorry for the confussion.. this chatters name is tinytickle I did go and correct the name on the original post... sorry for the error.... forgive me.. hugsssssssssssss

Personality paints a detailed picture, in itself. ^_^

ok how do I get one of those bras so I can use it at the Michigan gathering.. hehehehehehhe

HUGSSSSS/Lisa

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back