• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SHOWDOWN: Who is the hotter ticklee?

I personally loved both and would tickle both, but Vivianna gets my vote as the most ticklish and the more ticklish a lady is the more I want to tickle her and for longer periods of time.....and with this post I have reached another:milestone: with my one thousandth post. YEAH!!!

TicklesFemales

no contest..

WHO IS HOTTER??!!

Vivianna or Avery? Here are 2 super-steamy pit-tickling clips from are many available as a member of TicklingParadise.com.

You be the judge? Who would you rather have in front of your tickling fingers? :dancingbanana: WARNING: Nude upper-body tickling - you might just need a glass of ice-water after seeing these 2!!

Note: You might not know this, but cute little Italian Vivianna got discovered by us. We quickly "probed" how insanely ticklish she is all over every inch of her body! I must admit, it was a true pleasure tickling her ultra soft soles while she was writhing in agony in a bubble bath! Have you ever seen that clip? It is a classic, I must say!

Enjoy!
Kamiano
www.ticklingparadise.com

vivianna runs away with the prize!
i would have prefered to see the tickling done by a guy.
the blonde ler can tickle me anyday!

Even though I HATE fake titties, Viviana 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Both are very attractive ticklees, but I agree with Oscar about the implants. Also, it looks like the ticklers were instructed to stay away from any breast tickling, as I think they would have under a "real" tickling situation.:omnomnom:

Viviana

I think that both look very hot. But it would seem to me that Viviana is much more ticklish. Since this a tickling forum, the more ticklish girl is the hotter of the 2.

Thank You,
LBFT

viv's boobies are ridiculous. they're like, cartoon anime caricatures of somethng resembling breasts. i dont like fake tits, but I am fascinated by hers.

have been around for a while. i just never said anything. but is avery ticklish on her feet? if so avery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avery is very ticklish on her feet, and everywhere else from what I've seen! As for the original question, Avery is so adorable and has such a sexy laugh that I have to go with her. But on the fake tits, if I can squeeze them and suck on them, they're real enough for me! :)

I say Avery. I love the way she begs for it to stop and the little squeals she lets out before her laughs, just friggin HOT!!!!!!!

Viv is one of the hottest ticklees ever.....Viv... two arms up!

Two great clips here thanks. For me Vivianna is the best lee .... she has the most pained and helpless facial expressions imo. :)

Any news from Viviana? I know she has her own store, but she hasn't posted recently.

Avery

Avery is one of my top 5 'lees of all time, and I have seen all of her Tickling Paradise stuff...

Does anybody know if she did any work outside that producer?

Any news from Viviana? I know she has her own store, but she hasn't posted recently.

Hey Mrs Smith,
When I talked to Viviana last week, she said she's hoping to come for a visit in June. If she does, we will definitely shoot some new stuff. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she can make it.
Thanks for asking!

Hmmm, I'm a Viv fan to the core, but I think I gotta go with Avery here

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back