• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

shy goth girl tickled by professor

taxwaxus

TMF Poster
a girl volunteers to help her professor do a demonstration during lab, not knowing what it involves. she's mortified when her professor takes off her sneaker and sock and begins tickling the sole of her foot to demonstrate the babinski reflex in front of the whole class. I was gonna put dialogue to this but think it stands well enough on its own. criticisms/caption ideas?

Attachments

• BabinskiLab.JPG
    BabinskiLab.JPG
    208.9 KB · Views: 3,263
Last edited:

uhhhhhhhhhhh......

damn.......

I wish that was sam chan :).....

I'm going place....

Last edited:
No dialogue needed. This picture speaks for itself most eloquently. Well done!

WOW so cute and adorable and i love the setting! GREAT WORK!
The expressions are excellent!

Very cool pic, kiddo! I totally know what I'm gonna wear today. I've got an outfit that's startlingly similar to that. But then, black hair, purple makeup, those clothes... yeah. She does look a little familiar. ;)

Seriously, awesome picture, dude! :D I loves it muches. Her face is so perfect. n_n

Awesome job, and the expression the goth girl has is just too cute ^.^

I love pictures of woman biting summut to hold in the laughter. It's so darn cwute. =]

aw, a cutey in this situation? What's to critique?

I looked at that pic in a double-take fashion it was THAT good! :D:D:D Well done!!!

I'm no official critiquer but I believe that your detail is great but once refined, will make your art truly superb.

That is a damn good image. I'm guessing you did that in paint?

Top Drawer Artwork! I LOVE Goth girls and this one is adorable, maybe do an alt. pic where she is still wearing the stripy sock?
Nice style and i look foward to seeing what other nice pics you draw up ;)

That is a very cute situation. For me, the teacher is hot with her glasses, nylons and shoes and she is the one that makes the pic for me. Like everyone else has said, the expression on the goth chick's face is very cute as well.

Perfect expressions on both the ler and the lee ^_^ Especially the lee =D

thanks for the comments. this has been my most warmly recieved piece. i guess it does have a cutesy appeal to it. when i get something better than paint i'll touch it up.

very awsome pic, she has the cutest expression on her face.:)
goth girls are awsome.

What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back