• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

''shy'' hello

Kawazoe

:blushes:um hello:blushes:...It takes me a lot of courage to put a message there.Its been a while that im in here, well be subscribe to this forum but i was to shy so...

Im Evens, i live in quebec, i talk two language for the moment( French, my first language and after english), i try to learn some spanish,japanese,russian..I like to know every culture of the planet but the most things that fascinate me its the tickling...

I was little and every time that they where some ticklish situation like in movies,cartoon. I was scare and try to hide from that...But after i begin to search what happening to me and everything got clear in my head. It was some kind of fetish that excite me really. First i was like : WHAT THE HELL HAPPENING TO ME !!! but after many years, i was : tickling is awesome.

I have a girlfriend who is kinda fat(well my type of women is bbw,chubby..Because everybody know that bbw rocks !!! :D

I try to convince her to the tickling but she don't really like that thing so i hope one day im gonna do it

One day im gonna be creators of video games and yes inded, im gonna do a ticklish games for tickish fans:rockon:

Well im interrest in all...Theres things i did not talk because im somewhat a mysterious person who have lots of secrets and story to tell ( yes sometimes i will put them in the tickle story and TRUE tickle story)

Hope you will like me because im very interest in tickling i want to know everyting about that(technique,tools,etc...)

So...hi everybody :blushes:

P.S : Yeah, i know that my english is kinda well write but i put a lot of effort :thumbsup:

Another Canadian! :D

Welcome to the forum. There's plenty of threads in TK Dis to take part in. And you did fine w/your English. ;)

Awfully long for such a 'shy' hello.

Welcome. Have fun.

Awfully long for such a 'shy' hello.

Welcome. Have fun.

I felt it wasn't long ENOUGH.

MoarCAT.jpg

:D

Congratulations on delurking and joining the active posting members of the TMF! :couch:

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back