• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Shy Lucy . . .4 years later

vampyr

TMF Regular
Hi all:

Well since you all asked so nicely, this is what happened when Shy Lucy and I got together again after so long:

After showing me around the brokerage we went back to her office. I thought we were going to reminisce but she had other ideas. After telling her secretary she was not to be disturbed because I was a client (!) we went back to her office. We were hardly inside before she got behind me and launched a tickle attack on my ribs! Taken by surprise my knees buckled right away and I went to the floor like a Led Zepplin! Lucy was on top of me, pinning me face down on the carpet while she dug her fingers into my ribs and tickled me hard.
"I'll bet you thought I forgot!" she said, but I was in no position to answer. She tickled me until she had completely sapped my strength and I was squirming helplessly on the floor. Finally she stopped and got off me. I lay there gasping to regain my breath and get the strength to stand up while she sat behind her desk and looked at me with that self satisfied smirk I knew well from college days.
When I was able to get up I made my way to a chair beside her desk. Without a second of hesitation Lucy lifted her unshod feet into my lap. Well could YOU pass up an invitation like that? I grabbed her right ankle and started to slowly stroke her sole. It was just like the first time I tickled her 'way back when'; her fingers gripped the arms of her chair and she started giggling but she never moved her foot. Her toes never wiggled and she made no attempt to pull away. I tortured her right foot and then her left, raking my nails up and down her smooth pink soles while she giggled and shook her head from side to side, never once trying to get away.
It was a fun afternoon, I must admit. Later as I was getting ready to leave she invited me to her apartment. It is one of those new, fancy places on the Delaware River, the sort of place where if you have to ask what the rent is, you can't afford it. I said I would come over some time. Actually, I will be going over this Saturday. If anything happens I will let you know about it.

Wow...congrats!!! And I know, being from Philly originally, which apartments you mean...wow...that will be a beautiful, quiet place to spend a weekend full of tickling...I'm jealous!! Don't forget to refuel over at Jim's...a whiz with should keep you energized enough to be tickled for hours...maybe days...;)

tickling on the deleware..not bad indeed. i am like camel26 in that i too am jealous. i want to be in this tickle fest as well!

Scrapple and egg's for breakfast anyone...with some jelly on the toes...lol..!!

god dam it! the more the hollywood thinks about this thread the more jealpous i am of corruptess and shy lucy since they can reach a tickle nirvana togehter and i have no one to even try with

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back