• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Silver Cherry - "Hogtied and Tickled Bare Feet"

Giggedy

I just bought a Silver Cherry clip called "Hogtied and Tickled Bare Feet". Absolutely phenomenal. Honestly I can't find a single thing about the clip I don't like (except that it's not about 20 minutes longer!).

Pretty girl, ridiculously ticklish feet, great laugh. No screaming, bitching, etc - just pure laughter. The model was practically hysterical by the end. Great camera view.

There wasn't a description for the video or even model name on Silver Cherry's site (it was posted in April of this year). If anyone knows the model name let me know, because I'm her new biggest fan!

Her name is Kandi and she has a few other clips on Silver Cherry's C4S store "Siver Cherry's Tickle Torture Clips", store number 82.

It says quite honestly on one of the clip descriptions that she is 'moderately' ticklish - would you agree with that? You say she is
hysterical in the above comment!

Thanks Jabed. For some reason the HD version of the clip I bought didn't have the clip description. It seems to be updated now.

YWKM - I would NOT call her moderately ticklish based on what I saw. Way over moderately. This was just a foot clip so maybe moderately other places but her feet (at least IMHO) look to be crazy ticklish.

I don't know if I would call her crazy ticklish but enough make an attractive video. She is a great lee, I have her on the coach video and would get another. She has definitely kept her feet nice so its always a view for me.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back