• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

simpson quotes

Homer: "Dear Homer, I. O. U. one emergency donut. Signed, Homer." Bastard! He's always one step ahead.

Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

Ralph Wiggum: My doctor says I wouldn't get so many noise bleeds if I just kept my finger out of there.

Homer: Hello my name is Mr Burns I believe you have a letter for me

Post Office clerk: Ok, Mr Burns what is your first name?

Homer: I Dont know

Homer: Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems.

Bart: There's no such thing as a soul. It's just some stuff they came up with to scare kids, like the bogey man, or Michael Jackson.

Lisa: Mom! Dad built a device that would be deadly in the wrong hands! And he's holding it!

[the old folks have a dog for about a day]
Grampa: That's too bad. We've had that dog for as long as I can remember.
Other old guy: Who the hell are you?
Grampa: I wish I knew!

Homer: I've gone back in time to when dinosaurs weren't just confined to zoos!

Homer: What the hell are we going to do with ten thousand angel ashtrays?
Bart: I could take up smoking.
Homer: You damn well better!

Homer: Hey, who are you?
Ghost: The ghost of Cesar Chavez.
Homer: Why do you look like Cesar Romero?
Ghost: 'Cause you don't know what Cesar Chavez looks like.

Bart: Hootie and the Blowfish?
Chief Wiggum: Hey, it was cheaper than a blank tape.

[Smithers turns on his computer]
Picture of Mr Burns: Hello, Smithers. You're quite good and turning me on.
Smithers: Uhh ... you probably should ignore that.

Ned Flanders: My neighbour Homer released a radioactive ape into my house. It's, uh, taken over the top floor.
Bart: It wasn't dad's fault. The ape tricked him!

Homer [in confession]: I wiped a booger on your shirt, I made a dog and a cat kiss, I swiped a bolted-down TV from a Holiday Inn, I coveted the wife in Jaws 2, I lied to a waiter, I masturbated eight billion times and I have no plans to stop masturbating in the future. Woohoo, I'm clean! In your face, Lord!

Lisa: Dad, have you been licking toads?
Homer: I'm not NOT licking toads.

Grampa: Big deal! When I was a pup we got spanked by presidents 'til the cows came home! Grover Cleveland spanked me on two non-consecutive occasions!

Homer [about to vote for Sideshow Bob]: Well, I can't say I agree with his 'Kill Bart' policy ... but I do like his 'Kill Selma' policy.

Ralph Wiggum: I almost died!

Homer: I guess some people never change. Or, they quickly change and then quickly change back.

Grampa: I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was. Now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me.

Homer: Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals! Except the weasel.

Bart: I don't know! I don't know why I did it, I don't know why I enjoyed it, and I don't know why I'll do it again!

Chief Wiggum: Uh, no, you got the wrong number. This is 9-1... 2.

Moe: [answering the phone] Flaming Moe's.
Bart: Uh, yes, I'm looking for a friend of mine. Last name Jass. First name Hugh.
Moe: Uh, hold on, I'll check. [calling] Hugh Jass! Somebody check the men's room for a Hugh Jass!
Hugh: Uh, I'm Hugh Jass.
Moe: Telephone. [hands over the receiver]
Hugh: Hello, this is Hugh Jass.
Bart: [surprised] Uh, hi.
Hugh: Who's this?
Bart: Bart Simpson.
Hugh: Well, what can I do for you, Bart?
Bart: Uh, look, I'll level with you, Mister. This is a prank call that sort of backfired. I'd like to bail out right now.
Hugh: All right. Better luck next time. [hangs up] What a nice young man.

Marge - Stay away from my boy!
Sideshow Bob - Oh i'll stay away alright STAY AWAY FOR EVER!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ... wait thats not right. (walks off)(runs back)
Sideshow Bob - Ok, Marge, I've got a good one now, say "stay away from my boy again."
Marge - No!

quite a bunch here!

Hans Moleman - Nobody's gay for Moleman

Hans Moleman - I was saying Boo-urns

Homer - Mmmmm sacrilicious

Otto - Zeppelin rules!

Comic Book Guy - Freakin' kids! I do not need this! I have a master's degree in Folklore Mythology.

Uncle Herb - Homer can't you stop thinking about your ass for one minute?

Ms Hoover - Ralph, remember the time you though Snagglepuss was outside the window?
Ralph (nervously) - He was going to the bathroom!

Martin - How much is your penny candy?
Apu - Surprisingly expensive!

Principal Skinner: Oh, you think this stolen 'H' is a laugh riot, don't you? Well, I'll tell you something that's not so funny. Right now Superintendent Chalmers is at home crying like a little girl! Well, I guess that is a little funny.

Superintendant Chamlers: Do these kids look as smart as they are

Principal Skinner: Why dont we pick one at random hmmm how about that one ( pointing to Lisa )

Chamlers: You mean this boy here ( asking about Ralph Wiggum )

Skinner: NO!! NO!! I mean Lisa Simpson

Chamlers: When was the battle of New Orleans?

Lisa: January 8, 1815 2 weeks after the war ( 1812 ) ended

Chamlers: First Rate

Ralph Wiggum: Whats a battle?

Burns: (watching Homer on a surveillance monitor) Look at that pig. Stuffing his face with donuts on my time! That's right, keep eating...Little do you know you're drawing ever closer to the poison donut! [cackles evilly, then stops abruptly] There is a poison one, isn't there Smithers?

Smithers: Uhh...no, sir. I discussed this with our lawyers and they consider it murder

Burns: Damn their oily hides!!

Bart: "What's Santa's Little Helper doing to that dog? Looks like he's trying to jump over, but he can't quite make it."
:bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou

Wife: Now Cletus, why did ya haf to park next to my parents?
Cletus: Now, Now, Hun, they're my parents too...

Marge: "What did you learn about in church?"
Bart: "Hell."
Homer: "BART!! "
Bart: "What?? I sure as HELL can't tell you we learned about HELL without saying HELL, can I??

Titanya: But Duffman, you said if I slept with you I wouldn't have to touch the drunk!
Duffman: Duffman... says a lot of things! Oh, yeah!

Homer: Yeah, Moe, that team sure did suck last night. They just plain sucked! I've seen teams suck before, but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked!
Marge: HOMER!
Homer: I gotta go Moe my damn weiner kids are listening.

Duffman: Hey Duff lovers! Does anyone in this bar loooove Duff?
Carl: Hey, it's Duffman!
Lenny: Newsweek said you died of liver failure.
Duffman: Duffman can never die, only the actors who play him. Ooh yeah!

Lionel Hutz: Well, he's kind of had it in for me ever since I accidentally ran over his dog. Actually, replace "accidentally" with "repeatedly," and replace "dog" with "son."

Scene from Brother can you spare two dimes

Unkie Herb: Lisa aren't you happy to see me

Lisa: Why didn't you write unkie herb?

Unkie Herb: What was I supposed to say, Dear Lisa last night I used a rat for a pillow because of your dad

Lisa: I see your point

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back