• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Since when did we allow spiders?

Dr. Bill Kobb

Level of Cherry Feather
Actually, I have no idea what a "spider" is(in this context). Apparently, at the moment, there are five of them prowling about. Are they something like "bots"?

Anyway, to clarify, please note the attached screen-grab, where I highlighted the area of interest(left near the bottom) in red:

I wondered about this too... the last spider I saw was instantly zapped by Admins...

Those are search engine robots. They index the site and gather data for search engines which, if all goes well, then display us in results accordingly. They are called spiders, I suspect, because they crawl the "word wide web".

Alright then! I'll admit it! I don't care for the things in the least! There! I said it! *runs from room sobbing uncontrollably*

you big weenie....giggles... i recall seeing spiders on the city..and had no idea what they were...when viewing who was online etc....one name would be yahoo spider...hmm

Those stinkin' yahoo people; stooping so low to using arachnids for forced labour. :cross: I mean - come on! ;P

Well, fine then, I suppose. As long as they're only harmless slave spiders. But mark my words: Someday, the slave spiders will RISE UP! And then where will we be?!? :scared

I'm sorry, I don't understand a lot of web lingo...no pun intended...but does the word "spider" have a significant meaning when it comes to the internet?

I'm sorry, I don't understand a lot of web lingo...no pun intended...but does the word "spider" have a significant meaning when it comes to the internet?

I'm still a tad unclear on the specifics, but this handy link should help clear things up somewhat. From what I can gather, they are relatively harmless little beasties.

You have the gist of it right there. We're on the world wide web and these "spiders" crawl it.

I should've changed the name of 'em to "Owls" in the theme just to mess with the Tibbler. :ggrin:

You have the gist of it right there. We're on the world wide web and these "spiders" crawl it.

I should've changed the name of 'em to "Owls" in the theme just to mess with the Tibbler. :ggrin:

:eek:wl: Pish Posh, my good man! As if any owl worthy of the name would ever stoop to such base shenanigans. The very idea!

yeah, and I bet they use spiders from India, putting all of our American spiders out of jobs!

yeah, and I bet they use spiders from India, putting all of our American spiders out of jobs!

And when you stop for a moment and ponder how many arms their average deity has, there's no counting how many freakin' arms their damned SPIDERS probably have!!! :cry

Speaking of spiders....i was watching "Bloody Mary" on video on demand last night..when spiders began popping out of this girl's face..soon there were many spiders all over her...i think they were black widows...hmm

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back