• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

single guy seeking female lee 18 to 26 or close

nesfan0287

TMF Novice
hey everyone, i haven't been on the site in a while, but i am back again to stay and have some fun. I am a 21 year old male attending college online and working full time, and I am seeking a female lee who is very ticklish in more than one spot, and has a strong passion for being tickled, but........not only just for a random tickling encounter after several visits to each other, i would like to have a relationship with a girl that loves tickling, and has a passion for a possible long term relationship with each other. I would like to start out as close friends, and work our way up slowly to having a serious relationship. As to some may want to know, my top favorite spots to tickle are underarms, legs(thighs/knees), and feet, but I do love to explore the entire body to discover new, and fun places that she may be ticklish. Also to let everyone know, I am located in west kentucky/middle tennessee, right on the border of the states, but i would be willing to travel a good distance(500 miles or a little more depending on how things go) for someone special that would like to try things out, but we can work out distance and such as we get to know each other better in the future to come. I am a very easy going guy that just loves to hang out with friends, watch movies, and spend time with that future special girl If any female is interested in pursuing this, please don't be shy, and give me a pm here at the TMF, or my yahoo, msn, and aim names are on my profile. Hope to talk with someone soon, and everyone have a safe weekend:)

What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back