• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sister embarrassing me help

ticklishdave

Need some help/ advice
So it was Christmas day I was at home with my family some of the family was in bed my sister was on the sofa as I walk past her she puts stretched her leg out and put her barefoot on my hand and says you like that didn't you I didn't say anything when I came back sat down by my gf then my sister says I have a foot fetish so i play along and she likes he's joking but he does one person says do you I quickly change the subject that was the end of that or so I thought so a few days later I go to my sisters as family have come down and are staying with her for a few days we are all sitting and taking then my sister says That i have a foot fetish omg not again lucky everyone ignores it so she starts to say it again but stops then the carry on talking about something I haven't told her but maybe she knows I want her to stop bringing it up don't know how to go about it

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Have you tried this?
When alone with your sister, say, "Discussing my erotic interests in front of anybody else, especially anybody else in our family, is a gross violation of my privacy. Stop doing it!"

No offense, but your sister sounds like a vindictive b**ch. However her opinion doesn't matter. How does your GF feel about it? Foot fetishes are so common with men, I'll bet if you told her she wouldn't even care

Have you tried this?
When alone with your sister, say, "Discussing my erotic interests in front of anybody else, especially anybody else in our family, is a gross violation of my privacy. Stop doing it!"

I am sorry to hear this, it must be a tough space to navigate. You have every right to feel the way you do here.

I agree with Milagros317. Tell your sister that it is something private to you, your secret, and not hers to tell. If I may ask, how did she find out about it in the first place? Was it something you told her in confidence or something she discovered out of happenstance? Either way, maybe she doesn't know how embarrassing it is for you. Give her a chance to learn and adjust. Hope it all works out for you!

Hmm, my immediate reaction to a sister like that would be "Foot fetish? Haven't got a clue what you're talking about. Well, at least [insert girlfriend's name]'s are good looking, yours are terrible!"

There is a particular subset of people who feel so small and insignificant that they must try and publicly humiliate other people to feel better about themselves. Classic bully behaviour, don't give them an inch. And don't worry, if your GF is a good person, she'll see right through that sort of nonsense.

And at the end of the day, be true to who you are. Don't try and bend yourself into a pretzel to please other people or conform to their norms. Nothing wrong with a tickling/foot fetish, in fact it's pretty common. So no need to be ashamed! :)

No offense, but your sister sounds like a vindictive b**ch. However her opinion doesn't matter. How does your GF feel about it? Foot fetishes are so common with men, I'll bet if you told her she wouldn't even care
She can be i think its thats she's doing in front of family that annoys me but for what reasons [emoji848] if we were alone and she brought it up I might admit it
My gf doesn't mind she doesn't like it when my sister does that
If I told her she would probably do it more or maybe not I dunno

I am sorry to hear this, it must be a tough space to navigate. You have every right to feel the way you do here.

I agree with Milagros317. Tell your sister that it is something private to you, your secret, and not hers to tell. If I may ask, how did she find out about it in the first place? Was it something you told her in confidence or something she discovered out of happenstance? Either way, maybe she doesn't know how embarrassing it is for you. Give her a chance to learn and adjust. Hope it all works out for you!
Thank you

Yea true don't know how to word it nicely
I'm not sure if/how she knows I've never told her
Yes she might not I guess she is very open

Hmm, my immediate reaction to a sister like that would be "Foot fetish? Haven't got a clue what you're talking about. Well, at least [insert girlfriend's name]'s are good looking, yours are terrible!"

There is a particular subset of people who feel so small and insignificant that they must try and publicly humiliate other people to feel better about themselves. Classic bully behaviour, don't give them an inch. And don't worry, if your GF is a good person, she'll see right through that sort of nonsense.

And at the end of the day, be true to who you are. Don't try and bend yourself into a pretzel to please other people or conform to their norms. Nothing wrong with a tickling/foot fetish, in fact it's pretty common. So no need to be ashamed! :)
She said I know you have just admitt it but she says that in front of family plus I go red a blotchy

Oh she has no filter she the life and soul of any party

So what do I do

She said I know you have just admitt it but she says that in front of family plus I go red a blotchy

Oh she has no filter she the life and soul of any party

So what do I do

So, it from the sound of it she seems to enjoy being at the centre of attention, even if it comes at the cost of someone else. I've certainly met plenty of people like that in my life. Really the best thing you can do is to be able to shrug off such comments. Doesn't matter if you go all red, some people go all red from anger or frustration. The key is to deny them the attention. Shrug it of, roll your eyes, mutter "There she goes again", and jump onto another subject, totally ignoring her. That's the best strategy. Water off a duck's back.

One other approach, if you're feeling a bit more confident, is to assume the archetypical role of the boisterous brother: She sticks out her foot to taunt you; you grab her foot, lock her ankle in the crook of your arm, and start tickling her foot like crazy while taunting her in a playful manner "Well, you must be liking it, sis, 'cause your laughing! What's that? You want more? Tickle Tickle!". In essence not only do you communicate her nonsense has no impact on you, but you come across as the more dominant personality, at her expense. It's very unlikely she will try anything again after that.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back