• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sister embarrassing me in front of family

ticklishdave

Need some help/ advice
So it was Christmas day I was at home with my family some of the family was in bed my sister was on the sofa as I walk past her she puts stretched her leg out and put her barefoot on my hand and says you like that didn't you I didn't say anything when I came back sat down by my gf then my sister says I have a foot fetish so i play along and she likes he's joking but he does one person says do you I quickly change the subject that was the end of that or so I thought so a few days later I go to my sisters as family have come down and are staying with her for a few days we are all sitting and taking then my sister says That i have a foot fetish omg not again lucky everyone ignores it so she starts to say it again but stops then the carry on talking about something I haven't told her but maybe she knows I want her to stop bringing it up don't know how to go about it

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Have you tried this?
When alone with your sister, say, "Discussing my erotic interests in front of anybody else, especially anybody else in our family, is a gross violation of my privacy. Stop doing it!"

Have you tried this?
When alone with your sister, say, "Discussing my erotic interests in front of anybody else, especially anybody else in our family, is a gross violation of my privacy. Stop doing it!"
I don't think I could talk to her face to face about it I'd be to embarrassed plus I don't want to admit to having a nylon foot/tickling fetish to her I case she doesn't know and was winding me up

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Then make it, "Discussing my alleged erotic interests in front of anybody else, especially anybody else in our family, is a gross violation of my privacy. Stop doing it!"
Then you are not admitting to anything, just telling her to respect your privacy.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back