• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

six damn months smoke free baby...smoke this..

isabeau

Level of Double Diamond Feather
ya i'm damn proud..i never thought i could stop smoking and stick with it..six months without one cigarette..before you know it..it will have been a whole year..wow...there are times sure when i crave one, especially when i smell one...but it quickly is quenched..i really cannot believe i stuck with this..wow..as much as i loved to smoke also..to keep the weight off etc..and to relieve stress...i don't even think about smoking now..at all..like i said sometimes i crave one when i smell someone else smoking one, but that's rare..as i don't hang out with smokers..this was the next door neighbor's cig wafting over my way saturday lol...o and the hottub mmmmmm it's working terrifically...i love it...everyone should have one...

Woot!

Good to hear people are doing something for themselves!

I'm finally making some progress with my weight issues. Someday, the lovely ladies here at TMF will get to see my washboard abs!

And my degree is almost complete...

Good to hear people are doing something for themselves!

I'm finally making some progress with my weight issues. Someday, the lovely ladies here at TMF will get to see my washboard abs!

And my degree is almost complete...

thanks..and congratulations on that...if we don't do good for ourselves who will? ya know?

and mmmm can't wait to see those washboard abs lol....:)

Congratulatons to you, Isabeau, keeping off cigarettes for six months is quite a fine achievement. :D
:bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou

Congrats Mel.

CONGRATS Melanie! That is Uber-AWESOME! Keep it up! :w00t: :D :woot:

well i thought i would start posting only positive threads..i don't want to appear a whiney ass complainer...not my style ...and those threads that i had started about my tooth etc..were rather tongue in cheek..i mean i put in humour..like losing my earring grrrrr..i don't complain for real...i guess i came off wrong in that..so no more negative threads from me..only positive feel terrific type of threads..

thanks you guys...it is an accomplishment that many try and fail..so not too shabby on my part..

I just quit myself

Congrats to you!!!! I'm on my 4th week without a cigarette as well. After 24 years of smoking, and numerous attempts to quit, I cannot begin to explain to non smokers what an accomplishment this is. You should be very proud.

Congrats to you!!!! I'm on my 4th week without a cigarette as well. After 24 years of smoking, and numerous attempts to quit, I cannot begin to explain to non smokers what an accomplishment this is. You should be very proud.

hey hey...good luck to you as well..you can do it..if i can anyone can lol...and thank you for that...it's true..my husband still cannot understand my craving at times..he never smoked..have a great day..:)

Hey, Mel - I'm really glad for you! You've certainly done yourself proud, I'm really proud of you too!

Take care, lass!

;)

thanks subzero...i do love when you call me lass...:woot: :twohugs:

It's been over a year for me..

Congrats, Isabeau! It's been well over a year for me (March '06) and I haven't had the desire to light one..at all. I HATE the smell and I HATE smelling like smoke after I leave a room that has smokers smoking. It's a wonder that happened--I began smoking when I was around 12 and i'm 39 now.

Keep up the good work!!

Victoria

I made a bet once that I could stop smoking for a while with my family and I quit for a year and got money for it because they didn't think I could. :D

Good job though.

congrats mel you did well. And thank your hubby for also it was a wise idea on both your parts.

thanks guys...it's an accomplishment that i really thought i could never do..and didn't want to do either..the doctor said if you don't want to quit, the program won't work..but he was wrong..or else maybe subconsciously i did want to quit..more breathing now for my flute and my students..at least they don't have to come into a smoke smelly house...

All right Izzy, good for you! Okay, time for my smoke break...kidding, kidding, haha.

So aftr 6 months, you are officially a quitter of smoking.
How did you do it? And, when was the hardest period? After a couple weeks, months, the first few days....?

i did it with a three month program called chantrix..you continue to smoke as you take the pill...first week one pill..after that two pills..the hardest was drinking a full glass of water with the pill..and having to eat something..after about four weeks into the program i would get horribly nauseated after smoking..so after a bit, i got fed up with the nausea and tore the remaining cigs i had to pieces and threw them away...the only time i went back to smoking was hmm a few weeks later when david had to drive his mom back to florida after his dad's funeral...but i immediately quit when he returned and haven't had one since..and that was in march..the hardest time hmm i don't know..the pill worked by blocking the nicotine from the pleasure points in your brain...so it began to taste bad..i suppose whenever i smell smoke..or sometimes when i first arrive at a hotel..but actually that has diminished also..so now i hardly think about smoking at all..with the exception of the other night when my neighbor was out back smoking and it wafted in my direction..that's what initiated me to begin this thread...because i couldn't believe it had been that long..

Almost a year for me.

It took me a visit to the Hospital with fluid in my lungs to make me Stop. It is better to be able to breathe than smoke. Still there is that desire for nicotine.
Keep up the good work so you can play your flute, Izzy.:happyfloa

It took me a visit to the Hospital with fluid in my lungs to make me Stop. It is better to be able to breathe than smoke. Still there is that desire for nicotine.
Keep up the good work so you can play your flute, Izzy.:happyfloa

holy crap ....and yikes....congrats though...o yes the desire is still there...i loved smoking..

Go you, man.

I fuckin love cigarettes though.

I do too, but the price of them is starting to piss me off.

And the damned politicians every so often with their "We need more money, let us stick it to the smokers even more..."

What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back