• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

sleep tickling

shellz_10

so last night i had a dream that i was tickling my girlfriend(which i thought was a pretty good dream) but this morning she turned to me and said you know you got up last night a started tickling me and when just when back to sleep and i was wondering if this had ever happened to any one else

I've never had a tickling dream that led to the actual event, but I have been known to give my SO little tickles while sleeping.

Great fun :D

Never happened to me, but it sure sounds better than walking in your sleep. :D

You're not alone.

I've been told for years that I do this.

And I'm okay with that!

Ha! Nah. It resembles sleep walking. Just be careful. My grandma had a dream she was back in school and got into a fight. She nearly pulled my grampa's hair out. Lol

I have done it a few times this year; after drinking heavily at the bar that nigh

That is so funny! Sleep tickling!

My Love will get twitches in his hands and I have been woken up by them since I am so sensitive. I have done similar things as well. I get nervous twitches in my hands and feet sometimes. In my hands, it is manifested as stroking fingers instead of the quicker twitches. So a hand in the right place... and... yeah... you know... he'll be a happy camper :D

Can't say I've ever done that. I know that I sleepwalked once. I was alone, but the fact that I woke up with open reading material at my side that I didn't go to bed with tells me so. Apparently I had some desire to stimulate my brain even in slumber! :p

i've had tickling dreams but not often but i dont think i have tickled someone while sleeping. One good thing is I've been tickled awake before many time

The real thing

I had a friend back in the day, I was probably 16 or 17 years old, he had a beautiful sister I used to stay at his house on the weekends once in a while. Most of the time I would sneak into his sisters room and tickle her feet while she was sleeping. It was great fun!

I had a friend back in the day, I was probably 16 or 17 years old, he had a beautiful sister I used to stay at his house on the weekends once in a while. Most of the time I would sneak into his sisters room and tickle her feet while she was sleeping. It was great fun!

That was rather bold. I imagine there could have been trouble had you been caught. :shock:

Been there, done that, got the giggles:) I am not sure if I tickled during a tickle dream, but I have done it in my sleep and not remembered it.

I had many dreams that involved tickling a woman's feet! But doing it while I'm awake is a lot better!

My fella claims he is asleep but during the night on a few occasions he has run his toes up against my feet, and I just shake my foot to make him to stop :D

All the time, whilst he is asleep, I feel his hand touching up my arse, like a soft fluttering :blaugh:

Alexwarfield did it to me once when we first started dating. So when I tickled him back, he got mad at me for waking him up. LOL He said he was going to sleep on the couch.

It's funny now. It wasn't funny then.

After he finally got his rest, I told him that he had tickled me first in his sleep.

Sunny
:Kiss2:

I believe he has done it more than once.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back