• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Slow and Sexy F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Brooke and Theresa have wanted each other for the longest time, now its time for them to get a little naughty, very naughty! Brooke is going to slowly drive Theresa out of her mind, keeping her on the edge, seducing her, teasing and tickling her. She starts off slow in a naughty school girl uniform, asking Theresa if it brings back any naughty memories. She caresses her entire body with silk gloves, taunting, touching, tickling, driving Theresa crazy. To heat things up, Brooke does a strip tease, mounts Theresa and covers her entire body with baby oil. After some grinding and with Theresa about to pop, she tickles her some more, teases, tickles again. Brooke has never been sexier, Theresa too, and she takes her time with the hot naked teacher.

you can find this video on my f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

OK so we got Brooke dressed up as a school girl and Theresa just happens to be a school teacher? :shrug: Tommy you are getting way to close to down right lesbianism. Not that thats such a bad idea.

OK so we got Brooke dressed up as a school girl and Theresa just happens to be a school teacher? :shrug: Tommy you are getting way to close to down right lesbianism. Not that thats such a bad idea.

I know, aren't two hot naked ladies into each other a terrible thing? lol

Holy cow.
I hope her school board doesn't find out about this!

By the way, it's been interesting seeing Theresa's evolution over the past year. Did you notice this lessening of inhibition as gradual or was it always there?

Brooke and Theresa have wanted each other for the longest time, now its time for them to get a little naughty, very naughty! Brooke is going to slowly drive Theresa out of her mind, keeping her on the edge, seducing her, teasing and tickling her. She starts off slow in a naughty school girl uniform, asking Theresa if it brings back any naughty memories. She caresses her entire body with silk gloves, taunting, touching, tickling, driving Theresa crazy. To heat things up, Brooke does a strip tease, mounts Theresa and covers her entire body with baby oil. After some grinding and with Theresa about to pop, she tickles her some more, teases, tickles again. Brooke has never been sexier, Theresa too, and she takes her time with the hot naked teacher.

you can find this video on my f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

theresas body is unreal... both actually. bravo.

when you finally do some forced orgasms with them, then you'll be selling more clips than you can even believe. That's what I'm waiting for.

when you finally do some forced orgasms with them, then you'll be selling more clips than you can even believe. That's what I'm waiting for.

I'll second that! BTW, does poor Theresa ever get to pop?

:clap:
Wow bravo!
:goodjob:
Was this the big clip you were talking about or do you have something even better planned in the near future? Cause it seems you keep topping yourself which each clip you make. Also when is your new store coming out?

hell ya! that was too hot. my god they need to make more. wow. they both have my vote!

You guys are just getting better and better at this. I love the gloves .... nice touch :)

You guys are just getting better and better at this. I love the gloves .... nice touch :)

It was actually a customer's idea, I try to incorporate requests the best that I can, and in this case I think it really worked out, really hot.

Deliciously naughty, loved it. Hopefully, you can get Brooke and Diane in a similiar clip.

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back