• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

slow torture F/F

Tasha and Brooke dont really get along these days, lol, it may get ugly! Yes, the videos would be amazing, they would genuinely love to punish each other. I'll try, but I cant make any promises.

From what you describe it would be a clash of the tickle titans; an epic battle strung out over several clips. :trainwreck:

I know it'll never happen, but it would be hot as hell if they kissed and made up afterwards:lick:

From what you describe it would be a clash of the tickle titans; an epic battle strung out over several clips. :trainwreck:

I know it'll never happen, but it would be hot as hell if they kissed and made up afterwards:lick:

I chatted with both of them today, not looking good but I wouldn't say impossible!

I chatted with both of them today, not looking good but I wouldn't say impossible!

Ok since neither of them will agree to be in a video together can you get someone else to mercilessly tickle brrooke's pits for 10 mins? and someone else to tickle Tasha's pits for 10 mins?

And I mean someone good. Who is going to violently attack their pits.

I'd love to see Brooke tickled in a pit tickling only video. Especially when she is topless.

Ok since neither of them will agree to be in a video together can you get someone else to mercilessly tickle brrooke's pits for 10 mins? and someone else to tickle Tasha's pits for 10 mins?

And I mean someone good. Who is going to violently attack their pits.

I'd love to see Brooke tickled in a pit tickling only video. Especially when she is topless.

Will do! I will call it "ten minute topless" lol.

Daamn! I've been looking for this type of clip for ages. You have a lot of arm pit tickling clips out there, but very few of them ever truly fulfill the whole idea of legitimate torture and suffering. This video looks awesome though!!

Will do! I will call it "ten minute topless" lol.

Great news! The trick would be to find the best tickler with skill and focus and of course little mercy. Cant wait for these. Do you have a tickler in mind for them?

Last edited:
Great news! The trick would be to find the best tickler with skill and focus and of course little mercy. Cant wait for these. Do you have a tickler in mind for them?

ME! I will find the appropriate female ler. Young Nikki knows all of Brooke's spots, she just needs to be motivated to have no mercy.

i have been more than excited to see brooke's nails done long and french lately.. i'm missing tasha's long nails. especially with that vinyl suit?? does anyone else agree that these ticklers with nails just make everything all the more brutal and sexy?

ME! I will find the appropriate female ler. Young Nikki knows all of Brooke's spots, she just needs to be motivated to have no mercy.

Ok, sounds like all you need is a motivation. I trust you in figuring that out, and I don't wanna put any ideas out here since Brooke and Tasha are TMF members too, lol.

I always get disappointed though. Its just like when tickleguy was making his Addie Juniper clips. He assured us that the tickling would be intense and without mercy but the tickling ended up sucking. Even during the video Addie herself said "you guys suck" while she was being tickled.

Please get someone as a skilled and merciless as Tash or Brooke to do the tickling to each of them or it will suck and be a waste of an idea!

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back