• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So I was almost home when......

LOL Kered.But really am glad to hear you seem to be ok.I do hope you have some wheels by tomorrow,it sucks to be without transporation.Best of luck to ya.

pssst...can somebody pick up that shoe over there?

:imouttahe

kered said:
Everytime I meet someone for "tea" you start feeling left out and I don't want to hurt your feelings. Someday we will all meet and drink vast amounts of "tea" and drink to Nascar, friendship and Pokey can buy the first round.
Am I invited????
Ya know... I live right in the middle of you folks... oh hell... it's a college town... I'm sure we could find someplace that serves great "tea" and lynn can make all the crank calls she wants!!!
Psssssst... Lynn... you bring the saran wrap... I'll get the rubbers... You get Kered's rig... and I'll get Pokey's... sound like fun???

Hey there Kered... Like this look???
carwrap.jpg

If that ever happened to my vehicle do you know the mean, nasty, vile things I'd do to that person? We can call lk70 while we are having our "tea".

Day 4..........Got my rental car today. A Chevy Cobalt.*What is this world coming to?* Luckily, it comes with a people shoe horn so I can get in and out of the damn thing.

kered said:
If that ever happened to my vehicle do you know the mean, nasty, vile things I'd do to that person?
Ooooooooh... what would you do to me... er... I mean... that person???

kered said:
A Chevy Cobalt.*What is this world coming to?* Luckily, it comes with a people shoe horn so I can get in and out of the damn thing.
If you get nekkid and grease yourself up... you might...uh... slip in better... :wow: uh... wow... what a mental picture that just gave me... :wow: need any help with that? :xpulcy:

Mz Chaos said:
If you get nekkid and grease yourself up... you might...uh... slip in better... :wow: uh... wow... what a mental picture that just gave me... :wow: need any help with that? :xpulcy:
Is that all you think about? Have you no shame? :blush:

kered said:
Is that all you think about? Have you no shame? :blush:
Nope... none whatsoever...

so... you want help greasing up your nekkid body or what?

Mz Chaos said:
Nope... none whatsoever...

so... you want help greasing up your nekkid body or what?

Oh, I supppppposssssse.........

kered said:
Oh, I supppppposssssse.........
Sweet!!! You won't regret it. I'll be gentle and I promise not to point and laugh...

...at least not til I get out of sight and earshot.

Mz Chaos said:
Sweet!!! You won't regret it. I'll be gentle and I promise not to point and laugh...

...at least not til I get out of sight and earshot.

Pictures please.

Went to look around the local car lots yesterday and saw a few new ones I might be able to finance with little problem. Looked at some nice pick ups and this Chevy product called an HHR. Anyone out there know anything about these? The gas milage is very good and it has a comfortable interior with a sunroof but to me it looks like a small hearse. Any feedback would be appreciated.

I'm ignoring Tina's last post, by the way.

Problem solved. Now sitting in my garage is a spanking brand new Chevrolet Silverado 1500. Today she gets her bed Rhino lined and pinstriped. I'll be ready to race Isabeau in a week.

Care to go for a ride, Tina?hehehe

kered said:
Problem solved. Now sitting in my garage is a spanking brand new Chevrolet Silverado 1500. Today she gets her bed Rhino lined and pinstriped. I'll be ready to race Isabeau in a week.

Care to go for a ride, Tina?hehehe

I have a silverado too. good choice. what color? and did you get the flatulent resistant coating on the seats?

It is a dark blue with split bench seats(grey patterned cloth), dual comfort zones, vortec 6 banger automatic.......with the optional cruise control and flatulence guards. Plus other various goodies. Grey sprayed on bed liner and pin stripes. As we use to say in the seventies...This truck is tits!!

kered said:
It is a dark blue with split bench seats(grey patterned cloth), dual comfort zones, vortec 6 banger automatic.......with the optional cruise control and flatulence guards. Plus other various goodies. Grey sprayed on bed liner and pin stripes. As we use to say in the seventies...This truck is tits!!

Sounds like a sweet ride. wish i could be the one to break in that flatulent proof seat! id give it a run for its money!

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back