• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

so sexy

TicklishSinner

1st Level Orange Feather
what is about a man who has a deep voice that is just so damn sexy...*growls* mmmmm if anyone has ever heard of Josh Turner he is a country singer omg his voice sends chills up and down my spine all the time..especially his new song "Your Man" *sighs* wow!

Last edited:
How about British actor Alan Rickman? Whenever he speaks I get all sorts of shivers. Especially when he's playing roles like Snape or Col. Brandon. And as Hans Gruber - perfection!

ooohhh i know exactly what you are talking about Lurker...mmmmm makes my knees get weak :bouncybou

TicklishSinner said:
what is about a man who has a deep voice that is just so damn sexy...*growls* mmmmm if anyone has ever heard of Josh Turn he is a country singer omg his voice sends chills up and down my spine all the time..especially his new song "Your Man" *sighs* wow!
Ummm chills??? Might have to do with what your wearing.............or NOT wearing???

omg both of those have super sexy voices... sighs...

isabeau

ps certain other guys have super sexy voices that make me melt also..

Illtcklu said:
Ummm chills??? Might have to do with what your wearing.............or NOT wearing???

lol you go listen to his voice i bet it will turn you on as well..lol

TicklishSinner said:
ooohhh i know exactly what you are talking about Lurker...mmmmm makes my knees get weak :bouncybou

Mmmm - look what I found on Google!

http://britbitsandclips.com/

:redheart: :redheart: :redheart: :redheart:

I also seem to have a thing for guy's with big noses. I looked back on all my crushes - both on real and fictional people - and about 90% of the male crushes have big noses. Such as Mr. Spock, Sherlock Holmes, Alan Rickman, Barry Manilow - and many others.

I'm weird.

isabeau said:
omg both of those have super sexy voices... sighs...

isabeau

ps certain other guys have super sexy voices that make me melt also..
Mmmmmmm..........*tip hat* Thank you, Izzy-buttons! :veryhappy

ticklishsinner said:
lol you go listen to his voice i bet it will turn you on as well..lol

I don't think it would be the same. Tennesse Ernie Ford, had a deep voice, but no chills, hon. :Kiss2:

Ahem, ladies;

I sound like Barry White.
I'm a basso profundo. :woot:
(profound bastard? :wiseowl: )
Mastertank1

We who play and dance are thought mad by they who hear no music.

Barry White's voice makes me sooooo hot! Grrrrr!!!! So deep and soothing! Yum! And Vin Diesel OMG Besides being so hot (and bald, YUM) his voice is just wow! I could listen to him whisper sweet nothings in my ear forever!

Vin Diesel is delicious with that deep raspy thing going mmm mm mmmm :firedevil the things I could do to that man

My Ex was an actor and he was able to talk like barry white and I used to make him talk dirty to me when we were ummm...... Busy! lol! Oh that might be the only thing he ever did right lol!

My favorite deep voice belongs to James Earl Jones. That man could read me the phone book and I'd never get bored.

Mz Chaos said:
My favorite deep voice belongs to James Earl Jones. That man could read me the phone book and I'd never get bored.

Oh he does have a great voice... YUM! I had a teacher in HS and he had a deep voice... lets say his class was always packed! Hew like 25-30 cute and the voice... OY! There were girls in his classes that didnt even have him! LOL

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back