• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So, what does everyone want from Santa this year?

What I want, Santa can't bring. How about honesty??? How about being nice people because it is the right thing to do??? How about not being phony??? How about people caring about people WITHOUT an agenda??? How about people treating people with respect??? Can Santa bring that??? What want is for people to do the right thing for the right reasons. Not being so self-absorbed with greed.

Well I was being honest! Thats really what I want. But I have a new want. I want a certian person to stop prowling on the weak. To stop taking advantage of my baby girl and quit the bullshit! I know this is vague but I had to get it out!

What I'm hoping for:

-The anime cel I saw on eBay awhile back.
-Most, if not all, of the anime DVDs I asked for.
-A new PSP
-Some of the games I put on my list.

What I really want:

-A girlfriend
-The ability to draw
-A better position at my job

Seems the negativity from this past year hasn't left me...

1. a brand new corvette

2. a girlfriend who is ticklish all over and who would enjoy having me tickle her

3. millions of dollars to help me pay bills and get out of debt and to help my
family

4. excellent health and well being for my family, wherever they may be

I want a ticklee to have my way with. hehe <<<<----

I want a new entertainment system

I want a trip to Hawaii

Did I mention I would like to have a ticklee??? :woot:

I want, I want, I want... What about the people who died at 9/11, what about what they wanted??? What about the people who are fighting and dying for this country??? Does anyone care what they want??? Maybe you should be happy with what you have and feel blessed about what you get. Because for those people, tomorrow never came or may never come.

I'd like to just live the simple life comfortably, pay my bills ,be liked for who I am with my attributes as well as my faults ,not caught up in the materialistic ideals , have friendships that last years and good health.

Materialistic Stuff:

a laptop (which I think I am getting :D )

Non-Materialistic, More Important Stuff:

Health and well-being for my family and friends (online and off)
For the war to end and our brave men and women to come home to their families
That everyone has a successful and easy year, unlike this one, which was tough for many of us.

I have just about everything I want material wise. I want to meet someone special for Christmas. C'mon, Santa!

Other than that, I'll just be celebrating the birth of Christ.

An end to the evil of dodgy magic shows. Come on world, wake up to the true enemy in our midst :C

A gym bag,a Zvonimir Security T-shirt,a special someone and for friends and families wishes to be granted. :)

I want Santa to bring me:

a new pair of red heels. I scuffed the toe of mine and need a new pair....

a new black leather skirt cause mine is too big.

a new Coach bag would be nice too.....

oh, and a LER of my very own hehe

1. A pink digital camera.

2. An end to war and violence.

3. A penguin for a house pet, that would be awesome!!!

4. My brother to move back home, I miss him.

5. Front row tickets to the Ice Bowl.

6. To meet Ralphie from "A Christmas Story."

7. New bowling shoes.

8. A new bed and dresser.

9. A jewlery box to fit all of my 100,000 earrings in.

10. New boots, had the same pair forever but can't find the right ones, I hear UGG boots are pretty comfortable.

That's about it, I am not that fussy (LOL). Merry Christmas to all and a very Happy New Year. I hope everyone gets what they want for xmas and then some.

Martial arts movies and heavy metal CDs.

And Tekken 6 in U.S. arcades, but that won't happen by Christmas. Maybe soon after though.

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back