• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

soft torturous OR agrressive tickling? what do you like

prettygirl619

TMF Novice
my preference is light tickling like strokes all over my upper body as well as my feet, at first, and then playful digging in my ribs and armpits just drives me wild. i am very ticklish and i feel i would prefer being tortured with soft tickling ....
what does everyone else prefer?

I'm with you - the light touch in all the right spots. Long fingernails are Heaven and chilled lotion on the fingertips really adds to the sensations!!

Whatever makes 'em squirm when I tickle. When being tickled, it is up to my 'ler. I am a pleaser.

hard and ruff ain't the stuff, light and quick does the trick,

A Very Ticklish Guy

my preference is light tickling like strokes all over my upper body as well as my feet, at first, and then playful digging in my ribs and armpits just drives me wild. i am very ticklish and i feel i would prefer being tortured with soft tickling ....
what does everyone else prefer?

Yes, light tickling is far more effective on me. Slow, methodical ticklish strokes will have me begging, screaming and laughing my head off in no time.

Keep it soft. That;s my personal preference in clips too.

Sometimes when I see aggressive tickling in clips, I wondered whether it actually HURTS the model more than it tickles her!

i'm a gentle tickler i will slowly and softly glide my fingers up and down her soles around/inside her belly button pretty much everywhere from head to toe

Well, if I answered that, then you'd know what I know and I might not want you to know that if you know what I mean.......:feets::tickle:

LOL As I recall, we've agreed I will tickle you first, so maybe I'll have to make kissy talk. :devil:

Both, please!

I love both...sensual and soft makes for some awesome foreplay! But aggressive tickling makes for some hot rough play too...hell, yea!!

A mixture of both, depending on the mood etc.
I do agree though, that when the right spots are found it doesn't necessarilly have to be hard tickling to drive someone insane. :woot: 😀

light touches are the best slash worst! They tickle 100 times worse!!!!!

I like soft touch torture ^_^... But if I feel the rush to I will go aggressive lol. That is if they are being bad :devil:

Bit of both. Aggressive gets more of a reaction from me, and I prefer it for the most part, but the softer stuff... it doesn't get as much of a reaction from me, but it's a lot more torturous. Depends though, really, on what mood I'm in and who it is on top. A balance between the two is the best.

I echo what a lot of others have already covered, I like both, it depends on the situation and where my mind is at.

Sometimes when we are at it I like it more rough and egg him on for it to be harder, then other times light sensual tickles are great too 🙂

Its great to have the choice and be able to have a ler that listens and picks up on moods.

Luv ya bayyybeee 😉 :cuddle:

:smilelove

I think a lot of it depends on how the lee responds. With some a light touch is key to get great reactions. With others, a little elbow grease is sometimes necessary. At least tat's been my experience.

light and hard

Light tickling is great; it has induced a sensual, romantic feeling in me. But so far, i haven't been properly tickled hard enough to experience the delights of this fantasy. Hmmm, i wonder if any female 'Lers in or near CO would have it in them to provide me with a comparison?

aggressive..

i think that playfull tickling makes me laughing more and harder.But aggressive tickling makes me really suffer and takes my breath and voice.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back