• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Soleful Discussions (Has this been posted?)

Yeah, agreed. It’s gotten better. There is something that puts me off about the guy and his approach but sometimes his stuff is good.

That's because he's still tricking girls into showing their feet by associating it with mental health. Same thing the originator, Scouting Sessions, was doing. He's less of an a-hole and bit more respectful of women's boundaries than SS tho. I give him that.

Sadly, Donald Wilson pulled all his stuff a few months ago. I got some screen shots last year but sadly didn’t download the videos and regret that. His stuff was really good although you could tell that some of the girls were a bit uncomfortable. His approach wasn’t the best BUT at least he was straight to the point and didn’t drag things out like the Soleful Discussions guy. I do have a feeling Donald might have gotten in trouble or was gonna get caught as he pulled one or two other videos before for no apparent reason. A few of the ladies actually gave their last names which should have been edited out.

A shame as I was looking forward to new stuff from him this year.

Yeah, I seen in one of the his videos that he commented that he was "retired" now. Didn't know he pulled his videos though. Wouldn't be surprised if he got into some legal trouble.

I (mostly) like the content of these guys, and others (the Pedisole Juntion fellow, for example.)

But don't care at all for their scammy ways of getting fetish material. Some of the videos, the women even protest, and let on that they're pretty certain the interviewer isn't on the up-and-up. One lady, upon hearing the request to put her soles up so that he could touch them, remarked "I'm going to put my shoes and socks on now" - after already complaining about some random foot fetish guy in the past asking to suck her toes.

The elaborate back stories and context these content-makers devise to get this content is in stark contrast to old matey boy who does the age-height-shoesize stuff. Different times now I guess.

The elaborate back stories and context these content-makers devise to get this content is in stark contrast to old matey boy who does the age-height-shoesize stuff. Different times now I guess.

That guy is still around making videos too lol. At least this guy gets their consent to post on youtube, and he's warm and friendly enough to where some of them actually decide to come back and do another interview. Age, Height, Shoesize guy use to pose as a doctor, film their feet, and sell the videos on fetish sites without permission.

I (mostly) like the content of these guys, and others (the Pedisole Juntion fellow, for example.)

But don't care at all for their scammy ways of getting fetish material. Some of the videos, the women even protest, and let on that they're pretty certain the interviewer isn't on the up-and-up. One lady, upon hearing the request to put her soles up so that he could touch them, remarked "I'm going to put my shoes and socks on now" - after already complaining about some random foot fetish guy in the past asking to suck her toes.

Scouting Sessions is definitely the worst in that regard. Dude will also straight up try to smell their feet, which imo just further gives foot fetishes a bad rep. With tickling, you can at least try to pass it off as a sensitivity thing, but there's absolutely no excuse for going up to random women and trying to sniff their feet.

That guy is still around making videos too lol. At least this guy gets their consent to post on youtube, and he's warm and friendly enough to where some of them actually decide to come back and do another interview. Age, Height, Shoesize guy use to pose as a doctor, film their feet, and sell the videos on fetish sites without permission.

Jeez. I do remember seeing some a year or so ago and thinking, wow these are quite recent!

Good point about them agreeing to return for a 2nd video. That does show comfortability and trust.

I think I've seen slightly cringe and awkward moments in videos by all of these producers doing these types of formats, but old matey boy 'kick off your socks', he just make me nauseous. He must be pretty old now. And all the stuff he spouts is the least convincing, he waffles on without listening to what they say back, half the time it's incoherent and anytime they question it he sort of brushes it off or gives such a bizarre answer they're too confused to even question it again. Out of all them, you'd think he'd be the one to creep them out the most but he's shown some proper staying power in this game lol

Jeez. I do remember seeing some a year or so ago and thinking, wow these are quite recent!

Good point about them agreeing to return for a 2nd video. That does show comfortability and trust.

I think I've seen slightly cringe and awkward moments in videos by all of these producers doing these types of formats, but old matey boy 'kick off your socks', he just make me nauseous. He must be pretty old now. And all the stuff he spouts is the least convincing, he waffles on without listening to what they say back, half the time it's incoherent and anytime they question it he sort of brushes it off or gives such a bizarre answer they're too confused to even question it again. Out of all them, you'd think he'd be the one to creep them out the most but he's shown some proper staying power in this game lol

Yeah, we can give ol' age, height, shoesize guy as much shit as we want, but he must be doing something right if he's been in the game as long as he has and hasn't ended being sued or in jail. Not to mention, he still gets the best ticklish reactions of any of the "foot examiner" gimmicks I've seen.

Yeah, we can give ol' age, height, shoesize guy as much shit as we want, but he must be doing something right if he's been in the game as long as he has and hasn't ended being sued or in jail. Not to mention, he still gets the best ticklish reactions of any of the "foot examiner" gimmicks I've seen.

And he's had at least one news story about him where women complained & the local news station found all his foot links (backfortyfoot, bbwfoot, ethnicfoot, etc.)

I actually never knew that. Now I'm even more surprised that the guy is still somehow in business.

There used to be video of the local news story showing everything (victim's responses, the websites on camera, etc.) but the video has been removed on the KPTV website and on Youtube, as far as I can tell.

I'm surprised he didn't try to sell THAT.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back