• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Solemasterfree.Com Cartoon Tickling section open - New video service

The Solemaster

Gang,

I reopened the Cartoon Tickling section at www.solemasterfree.com and I have a new website coming online this weekend. I talk a little about it on both pages, but first go to www.solemaster.com and then click on the Vorpral section. Let me know what you think. :)

Best Wishes,

-The Solemaster

Server fixed now

My apologies everyone,

I updated this thing late at night and everything WAS working. But I am hosting more than one website on my server and I am having some inexplicable trouble with the virtual host containers. At any rate, Solemasterfree.Com works now - sorry for the inconvenience. And thank you, lovestocknfeet for saying something. Else I might not have realized it for a while.

-The Solemaster

new video from solemaster?

Hey S.M.
Did you will soon have a new fantastic video-up date? If yes, when and what contents?
bye, Wolf

Vorpral Video & Data

What I have coming up this week is my data archive/media transerence site which will be at www.vorpral.com as soon as I can get the domain registrar to manage my DNS correctly.

As for my next video, I am working on a project with Giggles, a cute 19 year old from America. :)

-SM

Hello S.M.
Did you have make the tape with giggles, age 19? Whats her shoe size? Will you offer soon a tape with her? So I hope, you will soon update your video-site.
Bye, Wolf

Giggles

Hello Cyberwolf,

Giggles shoe size is a 10 and I'm still negotiating for more video footage, but there will likely be an online issue first. I know that updates on the paysite have been slow. Please be patient and spread the word about the material that is already on there. I have had other unrelated projects take up my time, but I'm starting to make some changes on the website that will benefit everyone.

For starters, I am offering the complete set of my videos and CD's for $125 and that includes shipping. Also, "The Solemaster Cometh" has a slight discount of $5 down to $40 and I now offer Priority Mail shipping which is faster. New stealth rules as well - check that out at http://solemaster.com/discreet.htm .

Thank you for inquiring and I wish everyone the best!

-The Solemaster

What's New

6/9/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back