• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Soletk by request - The Debt Collector 3, The Bells of St Merry

Smade1

TMF Expert
This one is my own personal favorite, I don't know why.

The Debt Collector 3
The Bells of St Merry
by soletk

Julie couldn’t believe it. A nun. A nun, from Merry Olde England, with a plummy English accent, at her door asking for her special debt collecting services. What IS this? A F@<%ing Bing Crosby Movie??? What is happening to my evil reputation?!

The nun had a sad story to tell. ‘Naturally’. It seems that wicked Lady Jennifer Smithers, all of 28 and scrummy to-boot, has found a technicality to withhold the money that her dead husband left to St Merry’s Church, Orphanage and Nunnery. It was enough to fix the roof (Julie had to choke at that – just like the Bing Crosby movie) of the church and refit the Sister’s orphanage. Lady Smither’s wouldn’t even miss the money she was withholding from the poor orphans!! Cripes, thought Julie, this is almost getting corny!

It seems that Sister Marion had heard of Julie’s work through a criminal-type who’d found God and become a nun… …her order had decided that the Debt Collector’s tickling methods would not harm Lady Smithers, but chastise her sufficiently to force her to be more charitable with the church’s rightful inheritance, even though there has never been a more stingy, ‘scrooge’, than Lady Jennifer Smither’s. However, the Debt collector had other ideas. No matter how corny – she’d make special arrangements for someone who’d rip off kids.

After making Sister Marion swear (yes, on the bible, it’s a Nun we’re talking about here!!) that she would NEVER tell Julie’s hardened criminal friends what she doing on this job or who she was working for – Julie agreed to help.

A long boring flight to London was relieved as the nun told how she was at boarding school with Lady Smithers, or Jennie, and how they all used to wrap her up in her bedding and tickle her terribly ticklish soles and toes, night after night after night… …something Sister Marion had already asked God’s forgiveness for, of course. Long flight – long talk about all Lady Jennie’s special weaknesses and how to set up a special ticklish situation for her.

………………………………………………………….

Simple really. The smooth radio announcer-type voice on the phone had done the trick. Lady Jennifer really believed she had won a free promotional beauty treatment from the new Kitty-Ticky Salon. She wasn’t going to miss out on her free pampering now, was she?

When she arrived, she thought it was terribly cute that all the staff at Kitty-ticky had cat-shaped masks with whiskers on, and that the room was strewn with feathers (as if they’d eaten all the little birdies!!!) as part of the promotion!!

And yes, the new personal sauna machine, ostensibly set on a low heat to open her pores, in the salon was just fine by her! Imagine being in a personal sauna with your head sticking out the top (so you could have a facial massage ), and your feet sticking out the other end so you could have a foot massage and pedicure! She removed her cloak revealing a bikini outfit and eagerly climbed onto the seat in the cabinet. Apparently she’d just been to the gym, darling.

She actually smiled while the cabinet was secured, her head extending from the lined/sealed hole in the top and her feet (still wearing tennis shoes and socks) protruding from the sealed holes at the end.

The mild sauna started and Lady Jennifer relaxed in the warmth and watched the tall masked red headed attendant begin to remove her shoes and peel of her socks.

Julie was amazed at the slender beauty of Lady Jennifer’s feet. Curvaceous soles with wrinkled white soles and the balls of her feet were plump, smooth and pink, separated by deep creases, and crowned by slender, elegant toes. Her soles and toes still warm and flushed from the tennis shoes, quivered in the fresh air. They looked so pampered, so pedicured, so sensitive, so ticklish, and Lady Jennifer was so unsuspecting of her terrible ticklish situation!!!

[Place MTJ artist drawing here! Maundell? BAC? Ozzy! Oh well it was worth a try!]

“Make sure you massage nice and firmly, please.” Requested her ladyship.

“Oh no, your Ladyship, we can’t be too rough with your soft, sensitive feet! I’ll have to be especially gentle!” smirked the Julie, her debt Collector persona coming through in her unveiled sarcasm.

“Stop! I insist you only touch my feet firmly!!! I’m… a little… er, (glup!), …er… …I’m -a little-ticklish-on-my feet!!! She said, stammering at first, and then saying it very quickly as if to gloss over her weakness.

“A LITTLE ticklish?! I’d say EXTREEMELY ticklish by the way they are writhing around out here, so near to my long fingertips” said Julie, wiggling her fingers playfully near Jennifer’s ticklish soles.

“Stop! God don’t even joke about tickling my feet!” Lady Jennifer cried, trying to struggle free of the personal sauna, without success. Realising she was trapped she cried, “Let me out of here, or you’ll hear from my lawyers!!!”

“Oh we’ve already heard from THEM!” smiled Julie, “ and the poor orphans have especially asked me to see if you could see clear to telling me your account details in your Swiss accounts so that we can transfer their inheritance (and my persuading fee) via the internet!!!”

Without realising the seriousness of her predicament, Jennie, in her consuming greed cried, “Never!”

“Ooooh I’d hoped you were going to say that!!! Koochie-koochie koooooooooooooooooo!!” Julie sniggered, as her fingertips started to softly devilishly stroke Jennie’s ticklish arches, up over the terribly ticklish balls of her feet and then under Julie’s dreadfully ticklish toes!

“No, no, (Gasp!) Not there!!!! I’m sorry, I’ll tell you evereeeeeh-hee hee hee haa ha ha HAHAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! Hahahahahahahhahahaaaaa!” shrieked Jennie, now bereft of all her aplomb – “Her Ladyship” become a helpless kitten - as she cackled hysterically, in a shrill squealing keening and seemingly never-ending laugh!

Jennie could only gaspingly shriek with mad laugher as Julie’s devilish fingertips methodically stroked her soles, arches, the balls of her feet and under and between her toes in a continual pattern. Up and down. Up and down. No begging was possible, even though she’d GLADLY pay up, after only a few moments of this incredibly cruel tickle-torture of her insanely ticklish feet!!!

[Place MTJ artist drawing here! Swindows, FTKL, TKLMN? Oh well it was worth another try!]

Her eyes water freely as tears trace her cheeks. Her eyes widen again and again with each new tickling touch – a constant state of surprise at the horrifying intensity of each new tickling touch on her arches, the balls of her feet and her long writhing toes!!!

Her horrified laughter is mocked by her constant forced delight, her eyes alight with mirth, her lovely mouth in open mouthed unspeakable amusement.

Jennifer cannot believe the nightmare of her helplessness as the exquisite laughter-provoking torment of her soft dreadfully sensitive and helpless soles and toes drives her to new heights of lunatic laughter. She is totally and hysterically captivated by the methodical and vile tickle-torture. She is desperate for relief from the torment but her helpless soles tingling at each tickling touch drive her on and on in keening laughter! Inside the sauna-box, her hands almost automatically reach between her legs to nead and rub…

After an eternity, and somehow quite frustratingly, the tickling slows enough, to an ever so gentle tickling of her wrinkly delicate arches, so that she can gasp for air and begin to grovel for mercy… …chuckling and giggling all the while…

Julie allows her to begin to catch her breath and begin to gigglingly blurt the account details, only to increase the intensity of the tickle-torture by licking and suckling under and between her toes which forces Lady Jennifer to botch the confession of the account details, again and again!! Julie savours the taste of Jennie’s ticklish soles and toes and the feel of Jennie’s feet writhing from every lick, kiss and suckle with the laughter matching every movement of her warm mouth over the helpless gorgeous feet before her. The smell. The sound of lunatic laughter. The taste. The sensations on her lips and tongue, were so intoxicating.

Jennie only wants the tickle-torture to end, and she comes so tantalisingly close each time only to find that the warmth of Julie’s mouth passionately kissing her toes tickles her to instant stuttering cackling laughter, again and again…

…and inside the personal sauna her hands build a rhythm again and again only to have it broken by her torturer’s constantly shifting tickling pattern!!!!

Finally after an eternity of this teasing tickle torture Julie allows Jennie to confess the account details. As the poor tickle-victim regains her breath, and keyboards are tickled to transfer the funds, Jennie is concerned to notice that Julie’s attendants place a tub underneath her helpless soles. They brought over a hose with a warm water-jet nozzle together with a bottle of detergent and brushes of various softness/hardness.

“Oh no you wouldn’t!!!?? Not with soap and water!!! I TOLD you what you wanted!!!! No more tickling!!! Not the feet! Not the Feet????!!!!”]

“Now, now, Lady Jennifer,” soothed Julie, “The good Sisters have asked me to cleanse your sins, and I mean to save, er, sorry, ‘salve’ your soles. Your lovely soft…” Julie smiled evilly as she saw Jennie’s eyes widen helplessly and her soles quiver and wriggle as she brought water-jet nozzle close towards Jennifer’s tender soles, “..super-ticklish soles…”

Jennifer could only gasp as the water jet spurted once and then cackle with unnatural delight as Julie playfully sprayed a warm jet of tickling water up her helpless soles and under her delectable toes. The jet of warm water stopped tickling, giving Jennie a moments pause, when suddenly Jennie went ballistic with insane laughter as she felt Julie’s fingertips applying a soapy lotion in a wicked gentle rubbing and scratching that tickled so intensely…

…then she had a moments pause again, to gasp for air, until being forced to giggle helplessly as the warm water-jet ticklishly cleansed the soap off…

…only to shriek with mad laughter as she felt the invasion of the soapy fingertips, and then an assortment of wicked soft brushes and diabolical scrubbing brushes over her tingling soles and under and between her terribly ticklish toes…

…then the water-jet-tickling…

…then the soap, fingers and brushes…

Again and again Jennie was lost to a pattern of relentless tickletorture shrieking in shrill laughter. Laughing and crying, her eyes leaked tears of mad mirth. Once again her hands between her legs could not find sufficient rhythm to relieve her increasing frustration, despite the warmth of the sauna.

Meanwhile Julie was amazed at the feel of Jennifer’s silky, helpless, writhing soles and toes under her tickling soapy fingertips. She was in heaven!!

At last Jennie felt the pattern stop after a rousing tickling of the water-jet washed the soap from her feet and she was forced to giggle like a kitten as her feet were towelled dry…

Lady Jennifer lay there giggling at the residual tingling of her now untouched soles. Slowly she opened her eyes. Suddenly she gasped in horror, dumbfounded. There were dozens of women sitting and standing at her feet each holding a wicked long white feather.

Julie explained, as she walked towards the exit, “Well I’m off dear, these ladies who want to tickle you for the rest of the weekend, were all once orphans in places very like the one you tried to rip off! Have fun, girls! Ta-ta, your ladyship!!!”

“No wait! Don’t leave me with them, I’ll lose my mind if the all tickle my feet!!”

“Yes I expect you will, Lady Jennie, but don’t worry, a few of these ladies work in the local asylum that you’ll be ‘recovering’ in, where I’m SURE you’ll be tickled-pink to stay, for a long, long ticklish time…”

She stopped to watch the feathers descend on Jennie’s helpless feet, and listen for a moment to the horrified laughter of the helpless woman, before she turned to leave the soundproofed salon.

What will the next challenge be for the Debt Collector????

What's New

5/30/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back