• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Some tickling, mostly painful swollen foot growth

stitchspike26

Hey All,

There is some tickling in this, but mostly pain

Finally finished the terrible trials of a young teacher whose poor choice in job and shoe result in horrible suffering and growth. Nudity warning on page 0.

[link]

I really had fun with this one. I wanted to make the suffering she has the result of her own vanity and unwillingness to show her big feet in public. It took me months to get it out since I was exploring new foot torment and relief! The feet are a lot like Kamilla's from the "I Love Long Toes" website. I just love how that girl works her feet with s much showmanship.

I'm gonna finish an additional page to the Bigfoot Abduction comic soon. A part that goes into why Callison and Tisha's feet swell up large enough to pop open the trucks roof! If you guessed that they take a pounding, you are right!

There is also the three page addition of TOETANIC II where Rose's feet get burned, smashed and more that will probably take a few months to resolve.

I'm always interested in commissions that revolve around feet hurting and growing. Hit me up if you are interested. I am sorry that I will not work for free or trades.

What's New

6/10/2024
Check out the TMF Chat Room for real time conversation with other community members! It's free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back