• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Someone not tickling, but just doing the taunting and tickle talk.

Toesheldback

TMF Master
I am sure most people are in the “the more ticklers, the better” camp when it comes to ganging up on someone. But for me, I think it would excruciating to have one person just get in the ticklee’s face while they’re being tickled and just crawl inside their head and set up camp. “Wow, you are really ticklish!”, and “I bet that really tickles! Coochy Coochy coo!” and just casually talk in their ear while they’re being tickled half to death.

Am I on this island alone?

I will generally mess with the talent by giving them misinformation and it seems to heighten their senses.

Eye contact is also a part of it. As a ler I like to order my victims to look me in the eyes, because that makes girls more ticklish and they know it.

Eye contact is also a part of it. As a ler I like to order my victims to look me in the eyes, because that makes girls more ticklish and they know it.
Agree, and fingers too. I have watched quite a few UB tickling videos where the lee is laughing, squirming, eyes alternatively open and screwed shut and they glance down at the tickling fingers and it triggers a new peal of laughter. Sexy as hell.

The tickling talk durring the act sure enhance the sensations. It's a must. Love to tease that way. I think it makes it more personal.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back