• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Something rare

la84me

TMF Poster
Hey there.........you probably don't here from me much but I found something new. I was exploring yahoo groups and found this 9 min clip. It's a M/F where a girl is reading on the couch and this guys comes up behind here and starts playing with her feet. One problem. I don't know how to split a file. So maybe someone else could do it. Now i'll check back later to see if anyone can help. I guess i'll send it to someone over e-mail then they can handdle it.

Last edited:
la84me said:
One problem. I don't know how to split a file.

Well what's the file size ?
Cause i red that in the new TT version coming soon * i hope * there will be a forum for posting big clips.
Splitting files can be done easily but redoing the file o_O it seems more complicated. Usually it's hacha/winrar for splitting/redoing files.

Last edited:
you also can use HACHA, is in spanish languaje but easy to use. You can download from the forum, just search HACHA

Dude, why dont you tell us the link to go to on yahoo to get the clip for ourselves?

srry guys. can't get the video to upload. Don't know why. I'll have to try another time. srry for the inccovence

I think I have this one already.

As some of you know, I prefer HJSplit. Instructions are posted here.

In this case, the last Zip file has a Join.exe utility. Download and extract all of the contents of the seven zip files to your desktop, then simply double-click the Join.exe file.

Here's the first five:

Attachments

• 1FF01.zip
    2 MB · Views: 2,352
  • 2FF01.zip
    2 MB · Views: 2,072
  • 3FF01.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 2,050
  • 4FF01.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 2,031
  • 5FF01.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 2,014
Here's the last two:

Attachments

• 6FF01.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,696
  • 7FF01.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,689
Thanks! Really cute...wished she woulda laughed a little harder...but oh well. Thanks for sharing.

What's New

5/30/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back