• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

something that makes me feel old

Barbershopman

TMF Master
I heard something on the radio about a week ago that makes me feel old.

Now I was just about four months old when Apollo 11 landed on the moon, so now I know how those of you old enough to remember that event feel.

This years' incoming high school freshmen will study the events of 9/11 strictly from a history standpoint as about 98% of them were not alive when it happened in 2001.

Barbershopman

I heard something on the radio about a week ago that makes me feel old.

Now I was just about four months old when Apollo 11 landed on the moon, so now I know how those of you old enough to remember that event feel.

This years' incoming high school freshmen will study the events of 9/11 strictly from a history standpoint as about 98% of them were not alive when it happened in 2001.

Barbershopman

I hear you. I was 14 when Apollo 11 landed, and 9/11 seems like it happened yesterday. My parents must have felt the same way about those of us who only learned about Pearl Harbor from books and film.

Something that makes me feel old eh? Okay! The movie Happy Gilmore came out about twenty years ago yet I can clearly remember seeing it with my sister that one day in the theater.

I was 14 when 9/11 happened. It was my third week of freshman year and I was in my Computer Graphics class. We just watched CNN the whole time. We watched live as the 2nd tower was hit, but I really couldn't wrap my head around it at the time. My mom took me and my sisters out of school later that day.

WOW. That's so surreal.... It still seems like it happened fairly recently. i was 8 years old at the time, I remember watching it on the news. I'm only 23 now, but I remember it clearly.

But yeah, the fact that there are teenagers applying for their learners permit now, who were born in the 2000s,
Makes me feel pretty old. :/
Imma 90s kid :)

I was 11 years old when John Glenn became the first American to orbit the earth. Now almost nobody has heard of him, except as a late 20th century Senator from Ohio.

I was 14 when 9/11 happened. It was my third week of freshman year and I was in my Computer Graphics class. We just watched CNN the whole time. We watched live as the 2nd tower was hit, but I really couldn't wrap my head around it at the time. My mom took me and my sisters out of school later that day.

^Maybe your mother was worried about your city coming under attack.^

^Maybe your mother was worried about your city coming under attack.^

We had moved to the suburbs then and the town was relatively small but very near Chicago. I know she was pretty scared and just wanted us all together.

AMC. When I was a kid AMC was pretty much a skipover when channel surfing. Always black and white movies. Now its movies I remember coming out and its creepy. Also listening to the 80's station on satellite radio and realizing it was 30 years ago.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back