• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Something that may make you laugh...

3xPIN

4th Level Orange Feather
My middle name is Lee.

I have thought about it in passing. The coincidence has gone through my mind. But it just dawned on me when was responding to another thread.

If a girl who wants to tie me up and tickle me and she asks if I want to be the 'lee, I can literally say, "Are you kidding? Lee is my middle name!"

Huh? How 'bout that!

...Looks like it's your destiny to be tickled till the end of time. X3 Hope you don't have any upcoming appointments.

Lol your right, that did make me laugh. I'd like ticklee
as a middle name but I don't think it's the same lol

hahaha that's just like something i wish i could say. I was two days away from being a leap year baby. I'd love to act like a 5 year old in public and when people would ask me, what are you five? I could be like yes i am!

...Looks like it's your destiny to be tickled till the end of time. X3 Hope you don't have any upcoming appointments.

That is an intense perspective. I actually might have a few...Wait, what? Why do you hope I don't have any? :sadcry:
Lol your right, that did make me laugh. I'd like ticklee
as a middle name but I don't think it's the same lol
I really don't think it is the same. But it would be interesting.
If you ever go to a gathering you should wear this:

View attachment 284283

:D
Still plugging that one, huh? Not sure if just advertising my middle name on a shirt would get me that many looks that aren't confused. But maybe at a con their might be a like minded individual who would spot me and ask about the meaning. But sadly, I have no plans to go to a gathering. *sad sigh* however that shirt would be great.
"So, you are a 'lee?"
"Yes, it is my middle name!" Show my ID. Since my middle name is Lee I had to buy this shirt!"
"Wow, it really is..."
"Nah, I'm just fucking with ya; I am here for the gathering!"
I DID laugh when I read that. Thanks for that. :)

You are welcome. Glad I could make all of you laugh.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back