• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

“Sommie” tickling. OK or not?

Toesheldback

1st Level Red Feather
Years ago, I think in the tickling newsgroup days, a user (won’t say who in case he’s on here) posted about what he coined Somnambulor or “Sommie” tickling. It’s simply tickling a person while they’re asleep, primarily, but not limited to, their feet. It was a popular topic at the time.

If I recall back then, most people (rightly so) were dead-set against tickling someone while they were asleep (non-consensual). Others thought it was OK if the person they’d sommie gave them consent to do it, like “you can do what you want, just don’t wake me up.”

But that was many years ago, and the world has changed. Is any sort of “sommie” tickling ok? Or is it taboo, inappropriate, or just weird?

I think this (fortunately) has a pretty easy and simple answer: don't do something to someone's body without their consent. Even consensual non-consensual (CNC) activities are agreed upon beforehand with understanding and trust.

If I agreed ahead of time that someone could tickle me while asleep, and it had been discussed and considered in a responsible setting, this would be fine. But if this were someone I did not have that agreement with, or if they went outside of the terms of agreement? 100% unacceptable and inappropriate. This goes even moreso for people who don't know this might be done or is being done to them. Bodily autonomy is extremely important, and I (a 'lee, generally very in favor of tickling and not opposed to this type of situation if it were discussed prior to it happening) would feel violated if someone took initiative to tickle me without consent or agreement.

I think I might try it sometime given the opportunity but not enough to wake them, lightly enough to mess with their dreams and maybe laugh in their sleep.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Years ago, I think in the tickling newsgroup days, a user (won’t say who in case he’s on here) posted about what he coined Somnambulor or “Sommie” tickling. It’s simply tickling a person while they’re asleep, primarily, but not limited to, their feet. It was a popular topic at the time.

If I recall back then, most people (rightly so) were dead-set against tickling someone while they were asleep (non-consensual). Others thought it was OK if the person they’d sommie gave them consent to do it, like “you can do what you want, just don’t wake me up.”

But that was many years ago, and the world has changed. Is any sort of “sommie” tickling ok? Or is it taboo, inappropriate, or just weird?
surely everyone has tried that at some points in their life

surely everyone has tried that at some points in their life

I agree with you...I've seen others (and had others do it to me) tickle a family member while napping, like with a feather on the persons nose or ears, making them twitch or move their hand. up to brush it away w/o waking up....I know thats not the exact same thing as tickling someone's feet (usually a more predictable ticklish zone). But still....we are talking about simple tickles..
I mean...who hasn't taken advantage of a friend or girl or boy friend and given them a little poke or taser to the ribs, or given a quick tickle to a bare foot or tummy w/o asking permission?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back