• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SoTicklish: Lynn's Surprise

marcusb1

TMF Poster
New model. Aaaand... she's the spouse of a fellow forum member! :)

Here we find Lynn with her legs in stocks, her toes tied back and her arms secured--she's pretty stuck and very vulnerable to two pairs of hands. This scene is all shot from her feet looking up. Lynn didn't know that shortly after I started tickling her I planned to call her hubby in to help out (he was sitting off-camera watching) which he does without hesitation. Lynn gets a real workout in this scene. He explores her feet, knees and hips all the while I'm doing the same plus the rest of her upper body. While he's working on both her feet I attack her very sensitive hips and body--Lynn goes bonkers. Later we oil up her feet and put a Sonicare toothbrush to good use. Yes, Lynn was surprised. :)

Attachments

• lynnsup-03.jpg
    lynnsup-03.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 2,060
  • lynnsurpise-prev.wmv
    559.9 KB · Views: 3,301
Very nice stuff!!! Lynn if ur reading this post: AWESOME!!!! :D

Yes! Very good. I love stocks and her feet are just right and ticklish for them.Can't wait to download, more please. :happy:

I knew it was ur Lynn, skysharker! :) I hope you had fun tickling her, cuz it sure seemed like you did on the clip!

Again, amazing stuff and I envy you!

Thanks :) yes i had a ton of fun playing with her in stocks and tied down...I was very lucky to have been involved...glad you enjoy the clip :D

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back