• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Soundproof Hotel Rooms

Stocks22

TMF Novice
Hello,

I am meeting up someone this weekend and we are going meet and find out if we should have a session. In case things go well, does anyone have experiencing finding soundproof hotel rooms? I imagine they are in bigger cities (I am in the Boston area if anyone has suggestions in the surrounding area or Boston). Please and thank you.

Just call up the concierge at the local hotels and ask them if they think their rooms are insulated well enough to contain the screams of a bound woman begging to be let go. What could go wrong?

Last edited:
Just call up the concierge at the local hotels and ask them if they think their rooms are insulated well enough to contain the screams of a bound woman begging to be let go. What could go wrong?

LOL! Love this

In all seriousness, I have never heard of a soundproof hotel room. In general, people are pretty used to hearing at LEAST loud sex in hotel rooms. Hotel attendants are used to ignoring some pretty freaky stuff. I would say I sessioned about 100 times, most of those being in various hotels, and only once did we get a bang on the wall as a “quiet down” due to the late hour.

My best pieces of advice: roll a towel and stick it against the crack to the main door of the room. If they have a room with an enclosed suite/bedroom and you are willing to spend a little more for the extra sound barrier, do so. Ask for a room away from others if possible “because you need to try and sleep during daytime hours.” Turn the TV on as white noise to cover any laughter/begging. She could also lay face down and bury her face in a pillow/bite down on something to help muffle the sound. As long as it’s before 9pm, nobody can really complain about noise anyway! (Nor will they in my experience)

Other than those options, I’ve always figured it’s worth throwing caution to the wind just to have a good time! The worst I’ve had happen? A rare side glance from someone when leaving a hotel wondering what could POSSIBLY have been that funny for hours at a time :p

Have fun! Don’t stress about the noise. You’ll likely never see anyone working there/staying there again!

Just tell them you're hard of hearing and take your hearing aids out in the evening but still like to watch TV while resting, and you've had ajoining guests complain about the noise. You'd just like to know if they have rooms that are either remote enough or sound insulated enough to overcome this problem.

Just tell them you're hard of hearing and take your hearing aids out in the evening but still like to watch TV while resting, and you've had ajoining guests complain about the noise. You'd just like to know if they have rooms that are either remote enough or sound insulated enough to overcome this problem.

Wow, that’s pretty brilliant....never thought of that

I like trying the trail and error approach. Just do you in the room and if you get call from management, find out if you can switch. More fun that way. Life’s a journey!

I know my response is late, but for future reference: booking.com has a filter option for "soundproof" when searching for hotels.

I did book a "soundproof" room a bunch of times through them, and honestly its a hit or miss.

I guess it depends on property owner's definition of soundproof. but definitely its not the total isolation can't hear screams kinda soundproofing you expect, but maybe a 40% muffling of the noise.

I stayed at Home 2... A Hilton brand... and their walls weren't sound proof exactly. But noises were definitely comfortably muffled both thru the walls as well as the floors.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back