• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Spa Tickling Story idea

putri@nila

TMF Expert
Hello everyone. just wanna know if someone here could take my story request.
if you interested. please PM me ...

thank you.

Motive & Tickling scene
Christina is the owner of spa, relfexology & healthy Massage. But not far from her spa, there is a spa shop too, the owner is Anna. Christina’s Spa is bigger than Anna. Christina is from rich and wealthy family. So she has money power than Anna. The promotion of her spa is more than her neighbour. And the crazy things is Christina insult her neighbour spa. Besides of that, Christina is a tempramental woman, bitchy attituted, arrogant. She treat all her servant (at spa) very poorly.
So the tickling story is about Anna tickling Christina in front of all her servant. make Christina tell all her ticklish spot and checking all her ticklish spot, and teach all the servant how to tickling christina.
Tickling Focus
Feet. But if the writer want to make a little UB tickling, it’s fine too. But the main is feet. Position: Christina laying down in her reflexology feet with her soles up.
Victim
Christina. Black stright hair, Asian, white skin. The outfits: black formal shirt with cardigan (leopard motives), black skirt, nude open toe wedges (nude means the color of the high heels wedge is nude like http://www.fake-cl.com/images/tory burch/Toryburch0191.jpg).
Ending
Christina must merge her spa and Anna’s spa. And Anna will become the head (or president director) of that spa. Then Christina have to serve all the customer with her sexy feet and let the customer write what they order in her (christina) soles.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back