• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Spare time fun

crazybob

TMF Poster
Being that I am new to this site, I really don't know anything about anyone besides the main reason they are here. So I was wondering... what do y'all do in your spare time besides come here?

I run a haunted house around halloween so year 'round i spend my extra time building the audio-animatronics we use.

Anyone else care to share?

Graphic design and web design, both of which combine to form one of my hobbies, managing my website. I also live, breath, sleep, and will likely die by anime. I also collect swords, various trading card games, and anime merchandise. I practice karate and occasionally visit the loacl firing range. Reading is also fun, especially with the ten plus magazines I recieve every month.

Drawing, watching anime, and assembling and painting my Warhammer miniatures.

the simple life I lead....

shooting pool, video games, movies, reading as well, fishing, cooking, yeah I am one hell of a cook....

Outside of this site and my family I don't have a heckufalot of free time. When I can I persue photography and web design. In a perfect world Id go back to school for both of these.
Also an unhealthy amount of time is spent drawing (on the 'puter and on paper).

What is free time. It takes a lot of time for the hollywood Brother to always be in third person

Drawing, Reading, Smoking, Meditation, Acting, Cooking, Writing.....that is when I actually have time. Currently I'm going to school full time and working a total of 3 jobs. One major one at a certain major chain of video stores, and 2 others at a minor independent video store and a massage parlor (yes I am liscenced.) On top of that Iof course have my unofficial title of therapist to all my friends LOL. When I have a spare day or two I donate time to the Buddhist Temple I frequent in the next town over.

Up until last year I was also part of an acting troop called "The Dead Parrot Society" who did live Monty Python routines on stage. I usually did parts originally played by Cleese or Chapman.....but we disbanded after a few vital founding members couldnt do it anymore.

That an of course I'm an internet junky....not with chat or even instant messaging...just everything else...LOL

A massage therapist??
*files for divorce from hubby*
CC will you marry me? :D

Hmmm... Aside from tickling my fun time consists of lots and lots of daydreaming, thinking about the unusual and/or the complicated, trying to find the answers to almost everything, collecting video games, updating my emulation groups, building and running R/C cars, playing with my dog, talking to my dog (I speak to her with intellectual respect as though she were human), comforting my dog (she's kind of nervous and insecure), drawing cartoons (cars, monsters, furries, people, robots and etc.), reading/ watching horror stories/movies. Oh, and I like to eat a lot too.

nessonite said:
A massage therapist??
*files for divorce from hubby*
CC will you marry me? :D

:eek: :eek: aaaaaaaw.....I dunno...I'd feel to guilty for breaking you guys up! How about a time share plan? LOL :p Technically my liscense expired about a year ago but my boss doesnt really care because he really needs the help from someone experienced and most of the time I'm handling financial stuff rather than actually working on the customers.....my girlfriend has been my exclusive client for the past year and a half......I think back to how stressed out and neurotic she used to be....a little reflexology and aromatherapy goes a long way...

But I'd be happy to give ya the full treatment if we ever got the opportunity ;) :D

Too many hobbies, I think, sometimes.

Lemmee see.....
I have my ham radio licence, I'm collecting and learning to restore old tube radios. Transisitor ones too. I read a lot. And I do Pyrography, wood carving, painting. And I service computers part time too.

Speaking as a cat, I don't especially trust therapists, because if you hyphenate the
name, it says The-Rapist.
Some of my interests include web page design, piano, writing orchestral music,
desiging circuit boards and having coffee with friend cats.
I am trying to teach myself to type!

Meow!

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back