• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Spectacular, natural nails doing some tickling (F/M)

FoePaw

TMF Poster
Disclaimer: No, I am not in business with or for Mistress Aruna. I'm just some American guy who requested a clip.

I wanted to make those that might be interested aware of a great new clip featuring amazing, long, natural nails doing some tickling. The tickler is Mistress Aruna on C4S. She's from Italy, I believe. Her store is #70326. I found her store based on my love of beautiful, natural nails, and I purchased a clip called "In the spiderwed"(sic). Her hands are doing some very tickly motions in it, and I sent her a request, with some ideas, saying she "just had" to do a tickling clip. In a nice way of course. She responded saying she was open to the idea. I replied again with some thoughts, and this morning a clip is up! The clip is titled "Two spiders against feet and armipts"(sic). (I didn't request the title, but it's a good one.)

For those truly into beautiful, natural nails, this is a dream clip! Her nails are fully on display here. *HOWEVER* Keep in mind, this is the first tickling she's done (as far as I know). If she was into tickling, she would have done a tickling clip without me asking. So this is someone who's not into tickling like we are. For sure, the ticklee is not very ticklish. So that component of a truly great tickling clip is missing. But if you're into (virtually perfect) nails, and like seeing them used exclusively for tickling, she does a great job her first time out... with the one unfortunate caveat, a less than ideal lee. Those into nails will really like this clip.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back