• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Spider-Man Tickle Story

As long as Peter Parker could remember, he had been obsessed with Mary Jane Watson, M-J, for short. Growing up as childhood next-door neighbors had only helped his infatuation for her grow. But she was popular; he was a nerd, she would NEVER think of him as more than a friend, until…
Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider, and became Spider-Man. Though with superpowers, he was still a teenager trying to grow up. TRYING to grow up. Though superpowers were incredibly awesome, they could be difficult sometimes.
But back to the story. It was just another warm July day in New York City, and Mary Jane had just run into more trouble…
Down one of the many dark alleyways, dark even during the day, Mary Jane had stumbled into the grasp of three lowdowns, dirty thugs. Two held her arms as the other snatched her purse.
“Hehe, thanks for the purse cutie.” One of the thugs snickered.
“Eew, somebody help!” M-J cried out in despair.
“Nobodies gonna help ya’ now!” The other thug smiled grimly.
“Check if she’s got anything else.” The third thug shouted to the one searching her purse. Mary Jane was wearing white shorts, red tank top, and sandals, she felt vulnerable.
The thug dropped the purse and searched her sides, lightly grazing his fingers along them, and M-J burst out giggling.
“Whoa, we’s got a ticklish one here!”
The thug was about to exploit her sensitive sides once more when, out of nowhere, who comes to her rescue… Spider- wait, no, not Spider-Man. The Green Goblin! The villain blasted to the ground on his hover glider and immediately knocked two thugs out with swift punches. The other ran as fast as he could.
Mary Jane was on the ground, breathing heavily, not too scared though, because being mugged had recently become a common occurrence.
“The Green Goblin!” Mary Jane said in shock, and before she realized it, The Green Goblin emitted green sleeping gas from his wrists, and she fell into a slumbering sleep.
M-J awoke in what seemed a minute since her encounter with the thugs, and then her strange rescue by the villainous foe to Spider-Man, The Green Goblin.
She came to her senses and realized immediately that all was not well. For one, she was in a dark, mysterious place she did not recognize. After her eyes adjusted to the darkness, lit only by a small light dangling above her, she comprehended that she was in a small apartment, cold and rundown. She also was tied. To be specific, tied in spread eagle position to an old cot with strangely soft rope. And the final thing, she was stripped to her bright red bra and panties, matching her red hair.
“Hello??” She asked out into the dimly lighted darkness that encompassed her.
After a few minutes of no reply, a figure came and approached her. It was the Green Goblin!
“Hello, M-J!” He said in his menacing voice.
“Green Goblin!” She cried out again, she didn’t know why, it just seemed appropriate.
“Yes. It is I M-J, and I need to ask you a favor. Now you may be wondering why you’re in this situation, but it’ll be clear soon. Very soon.” The Green Goblin looked every bit the villain; a green bodysuit of some type of tight elastic covered his whole body, save for his head, which donned an odd-shaped goblin-faced mask. And tied to the cot in bra and panties, Mary Jane looked every bit the damsel in distress. Her long red hair was messy around her head and her beautiful blue eyes were filled with fear. Her skin was smooth and pure, and her ruby red lips quivered in unknowing dread. She had a beautiful body as well. Medium-sized, firm breasts enlaced in her red, lacey bra. Her tummy was flat and well toned. Though no sign of a six pac was seen, her tummy was flat and firm. Her ribs slightly protruded from her taunt skin and her sides were smooth and delicate. Her delicious tummy was centered off with an olive-shaped innie bellybutton.
“What are you going to do with me?” She asked fitfully.
“Nothing, if you comply with me.” He then leaned in close to her face. “I know, that you know, who Spider-Man is. I know he’s saved you on numerous occasions. Now simply tell me who he is, and I will release you untouched.”
Mary Jane immediately broke down. She did realize the fact that Spider-Man had amazingly saved her many times, but through all those rescues, she still had no clue who he actually was. She had yet to see him with his mask off. She was basically screwed.
“I don’t know who he is! I swear!” M-J cried out.
“That’s what I thought you’d say, so I thought of a fun way for both of us for you to spill the info. Mary Jane Watson, are you ticklish?” The Green Goblin followed this with an evil laugh.
Things just got a lot worse. Mary Jane was extremely ticklish, and while being able to successfully hide it most of the time, she still got occasional tickle attacks from her parents or boyfriends.
The Green Goblin then walked to where her bare feet barely stuck off the end of the cot and kneeled down.
“Your feet are beautiful M-J, let’s see how they feel!”
The Goblin then removed one of his green gloves revealing a normal hand, and began lightly running his fingers up and down M-J’s bare, vulnerable left sole.
An irrepressible smile framed M-J’s face as she tried to stifle the oncoming giggles.
The Goblin then pulled out a long, thin feather from nowhere and began stroking it up and down her right foot, from heel to arch, arch to heel, and again. Now with fingers and feather on both her feet Mary Jane couldn’t fight it anymore. She broke. A steady stream of girlish, high-pitched giggles escaped her lips as she wiggled like a worm in her tight bonds.
“N-nohahahahehehehahehahehaaaahehehe-Gobli-hehehenoooohehehe!!!”
Mary Jane tried unsuccessfully to plead for help, but as she tried to form words, laughter and giggles took place. She pulled like mad on the ropes that held her to the mat but for all her efforts she got no slack. Her feet kicked as much as they could, which wasn’t much, and her toes wiggled crazily. But this only brought the Goblins attention to them, as he took his red feather and teased her toes with it lightly. She shrieked when she felt her hyper-ticklish toes being assault, and her fury to get free increased. To no avail, of course. The Green Goblin then dropped the feather and made an all out assault on her wrinkled soles with all ten fingers. She thrust her head back and laughed at the top of her lungs.
This lasted for a good three more minutes till suddenly he stopped. The room was silent except for Mary Jane’s rapid intake of breath. The Green Goblin was quick to begin once more. He came to the side of the bed and suddenly straddled her delicate waist.
“No, no more tickling…please!!” Mary Jane gasped out in desperation.
“Then tell me who Spider-Man is!” The Goblin said menacingly as he pulled from his suit another long, red, feather.
“I don’t know! I’m not lying, I swe-heheheheheheheeeee!!!”
M-J was cut off again as The Green Goblin darted his bare hand into her left, bare, smooth, underarm and wiggled his fingers in the hollows.
“That’s right, M-J, laugh it up!” The Goblin said laughing and lowered the red feather slowly in anticipation; he loved how Mary Jane’s eyes followed the feather with fear and expectation. Finally he made contact, and lightly stroked from her forearm to the middle of her right underarm, Mary Jane burst with laughter. Now both of M-J’s sensitive armpits were being attacked just as her feet were before, and she was just as ticklish in both tender spots. She bucked viciously beneath the Goblin, thrusting her hips up towards her foe, who seeing this, dropped his feather and dug both hands into her protruding, bare sides.
Mary Jane erupted into a new plateau of laughter as her hips flattened back to the cot but the Goblin continued wiggling all ten fingers up and down her sleek, smooth sides. The Goblin’s busy fingers explored from bra strap to panty and then quickly flew his hands back to her pits and dug them in there. Mary Jane was aside herself from laughter. Breathing became very difficult and she could hardly inhale as laughter continually forced itself from her tiny body. Mary Jane was lost. She couldn’t think. The only thing that entered and exited her mind was the extreme tickling sensations being experienced all over her body.
The Green Goblin then lessened his attack somewhat, but only to grab the red feather once more and lightly stroke it across her breasts. A new burst of screams and giggles caused M-J to struggle fruitlessly. Finally she gave up her battle with the ropes, understanding she would not escape, and laying back weakly, taking and accepting the tickling.
The Goblin then moved his attack again. He placed a feather in both hand and lightly stroked them across her taunt tummy. He delighted in seeing her tummy muscles flutter, twitch, and quiver beneath the soft, ticklish touch of the feathers. Her laughed died down somewhat, but the tummy stroking still allowed for sufficient giggling, making Mary Jane sound like a 12-year-old girl. Then with one of the feathers, while the other continued stroking her abs, it lowered and circled her adorable bellybutton, and after much build up and anticipation, dropped into the tiny drop and wiggled insanely.
Mary Jane’s torso bucked up once more and throws of ticklish laughter erupted from herself once again. She laughed manically and tears streamed down her eyes to her soft cheeks as the feather tip tormented her extremely sensitive bellybutton. In fact, M-J had never been tickled there, and never considered being ticklish there. Boy, was she wrong.
And just when the tickling got so intense that M-J thought she would pass out from sheer laughter, the impossible happened. Spider-Man came! He flung from the walls and knocked the Green Goblin off of her and continued to deal him off with a few quick punches. A nifty use of the web then finished the tickle-frenzy villain off. Spider-Man then seemed to finally notice Mary Jane tied to the cot in bra and panties.
“Are you okay?” He asked valiantly.
“I am now.” Mary Jane smiled lovingly.
Spider-Man then walked to her side.
“What was he doin’ to you, anyways? I mean, I heard laughter.” Spider-Man inquired.
“It was awful! He was tickling me!”
“Tickling?”
“Yes, I nearly passed out till you came and saved me!” Mary Jane said with a great big smile.
“So, eh, Mary Jane, you’re ticklish?” Spider-Man asked in an odd tone.
“Oh yes! Extremely ticklish! That’s why it nearly killed me!” She complained.
“That’s cool!” He exclaimed and smiled.
Spider-Man then lowered a hand and lightly stroked her side. She would have jumped off the bed if she weren’t tied.
Mary Jane only looked up at him, and prepared herself for another tickle.

THE END
Well how'd you like my story?? Remember, response is greatly appreciated, positive or negative:)

OMG, do the story with spiderman tickling her!!!!! for crying out loud you can't just stop there!!!!!!
Lexi

Stickly Situation!

I think you've got a good idea, keep with it.

Hey Lexi...I just saw your photo on TMF...with the New York Tee.
Are you a fellow NYer?
[email protected]

ME ME ME!!!!!!!!! OMG, i want tobey maguire to tickle me lol. OK, YOU HAVE TO HAVE SPIDERMAN TICKLE HER!!!!!!!!

Lexi

then he wound't b much of a hero. if this were an actual comic book, or even REAL LIFE, i'd picture him tickling her 4 a few moments, then freeing her

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back