• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Spiders on Drugs..

..Glamorous..

Verified
This is the funniest thing I've seen all day! A friend of mine sent it to me on Myspace.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sHzdsFiBbFc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sHzdsFiBbFc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I couldn't even get 10 seconds into it. Now I'm paranoid and thinking there are spiders crawling on me.

Thanks, Cindy! Gawd!!

OMG! Thank you so much for sharing this. Easily the funniest thing i have seen in quite a while.

Heheh...been awhile since I saw that. It's definitely classic.

I couldn't even get 10 seconds into it. Now I'm paranoid and thinking there are spiders crawling on me.

Thanks, Cindy! Gawd!!

Then I suppose you'd hate to know that you're never more than 3 feet away from a spider.

Sleep tight. :D

Thanks, Cindy! Gawd!!

Aww sorry babes!

OMG! Thank you so much for sharing this. Easily the funniest thing i have seen in quite a while.

I saw it and I was like this is frigin hilarious!

Heheh...been awhile since I saw that. It's definitely classic.

Then I suppose you'd hate to know that you're never more than 3 feet away from a spider.

Be nice! :p

funny-pictures-calm-cat-crazy-toy.jpg

This is old, but never ceases to make me laugh my ass off!! Thankies babez.

Forever my favourite video
It really does not matter how many times I watch it, it never fails to bring a smile on my face

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back