• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Spontaeous Ticklers? Or Planning Ticklers?

Kitten_Kat

TMF Expert
Alright.

So, I'd like to know something. Most of my friends are spontaneous ticklers, you know, ones that down't have a reason to tickle you and just attack out of nowhere, doesn't matter where they are, or who they're with, they just... do it.

Now, then theres the people that set it up, that are really subtle about it, people that I suppose you could call Planners.

But as I was saying..... This is a question to all the lovely ladies and gentleman of TMF. Do you like the spontaneous ticklers? or the ones that take a while to get into it? And also if ya want, you can say which you are. lol

I hope that made sense. ^^;

I love spontaneous ticklers...nothing like being tickled when you totally don't expect it...but if someone wants to plan it out I have no complaints. I have so few opportunities to be a 'ler (none, basically!) that it's harder for me to answer about how I would tickle someone. I think I would actually plan 'ler activity more just so I don't really piss them off with a surprise tickle...after all not everyone enjoys this like we do at the TMF!

unit5610 said:
after all not everyone enjoys this like we do at the TMF!

They DON'T? What's wrong with them? jk

Either way is good with me. I have a friend who is a serious planner. He actually pulled the wire in a woman's car so she would be stranded and need his help- thus began the car tickle in an abandoned parking lot. Wicked man.

Of course, when you're hanging with a known ler, is it ever really spontaneous? There is something about knowing they're planning that gets to me.

As both a very very ticklish lee , and also a ler ( only a ler with other females!) I'd have to say the spontaneous tickles are better . Allthough my 2 roomates and I have Planned our tickles too .

Can I say both? LOL! Any kind of tickler is fine with me, so long as the tickling happens. As the tickler, especially if I end up with someone outside the community, I may have to be spontaneous to get the tickles in, so as not to anger whoever it is I end up with. However, if both parties are into it, planning tickles can be fun too. I personally dont care, but, especially sometimes, unplanned tickles can be fun.

Mitch

lk70 said:
They DON'T? What's wrong with them? jk

Either way is good with me. I have a friend who is a serious planner. He actually pulled the wire in a woman's car so she would be stranded and need his help- thus began the car tickle in an abandoned parking lot. Wicked man.

Of course, when you're hanging with a known ler, is it ever really spontaneous? There is something about knowing they're planning that gets to me.

HAHA! Now THATS a good one. *Makes a mental note to never EVER let her guy friend see this thread.*

As a ler I like to plan a tickle session, it's great to know a girl will get tickled at a certain point and there is nothing she can do about it, it's also great to see her (hopefully) walk into the trap. It's also fun to plan something if the girl likes to be told what she needs to do to get caught in advance, as such ladies who like that will do it anyway, so you can tease her as to what to do to her in advance. Sadly not had much chance to plan such a thing either way recently though.

Both have their place and levels of fun!
I as a gemini can be either or.
As both ler and lee.........either or is just fine!

I'd have to say both. But again, there's not much related to tickling I don't like. It's nice to be snuggling together and before you know it they've got their hands in just the right spots and in a split second you're pinned and helpless with laughter. One wonderful gal especially liked to act as if she were getting up off the couch, and when I stretched my legs out, she'd sit right back down on them and rake my soles with her nails. She'd pause, say something like "What's the matter? Huh?", and I'd try to lunge up and grab her or tickle back, but she'd just start again and I'd plop back down laughing and pleading.
Now, on the other hand, the anticipation that is an aspect of preparing is something I find particularly delicious. Even more so when bondage is involved and the lee knows that they are going to be completely helpless, totally vulnerable, and thoroughly tickled for a long, long time:) Sweet.
What can I say? I want it all baby! LOL!

It be nice to plan it, but whenevre you plan something it doesn't always end up the way you planned it and then your somewhat disappointed so with saying that I guess I prefer spontaeous tickling

I'd have to chime in and also say both. I love taking advantage of situations that pop up unexpectedly, but I do enjoy evilly plotting a 'lee's tickling downfall for awhile, making sure to get the most out of her giggles and wiggles. I guess I'm just a double threat. ;)

Smiley

I like both. There are times when someone tickles me spontaneously and I absolutely love it. There are also times when I hate it, like when I'm in a bad mood. Other times, I don't mind the whole show: tickling, scenarios and such. It kind of depends on the mood.

Planning to tickle someone is great, and in fact may be the way to go if you want to give the ticklee a serious and lengthy tickling. And yet there's something about being spontaneous that really gets me. I'm not sure why, maybe it's the element of surprise, but tickling someone for no reason other than for tickling's sake appeals to me very much. Of course, I love tickling regardless of whether it's planned or not, but if I had to choose one way to tickle, I'd pick being spontaneous over planning ahead of time. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/8/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back