• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Spy Games 3 - ex-wife's most embarrassing defeat (M/F adult)

MikeMenace

TMF Poster
Ok, this is turning into a series. Here's where you can read the previous Spy Game stories:

Part 1: https://www.ticklingforum.com/threa...ife-on-her-non-ticklish-day-m-f-adult.437717/
Part 2: https://www.ticklingforum.com/threads/spy-games-2-ex-wife-gets-her-revenge-f-m-adult.437727/

A month or two before the "not-ticklish day" incident (part 1 of the saga) I wanted to test the new hairbrush I got to torture my ex-wife's lovely feet. What? That's what hairbrushes are for.

Anyway, I invited her to our bedroom to play the infamous spy game. We both got naked and I strapped her down to the bed spread-eagled. I tightened the tapes binding her, made sure that she's comfortable and went to the nightstand, where I set up the torture implements. The brush and the baby oil were there waiting and so was "the tickler".

For those of you, who are not aware, "the tickler" is a staple of any Amazon bondage gear. It's essentially a soft fluffy brush combined with a mini-paddle (I attached a sample picture for reference). Our "tickler" came with the bondage gear we were using. And it looked lame and useless. So we never used it. Until today.

I grabbed "the tickler" and showed it to my wife.

"Seriously? This thing?" was her comment.

"I decided to go easy on you today.", I announced and started the timer, "Remember, you gotta hold out for 30 minutes."

"Bring it on."

So I did. I brought the fluffy brush to her stomach and drew a couple of circles. Predictably, it had no effect. Then I decided to drag it up her left side.

My ex-wife responded with a loud "Aaayyy!" and her body jerked to avoid the brush.

"Interesting.", I said, "Secret agent girl can't handle 'the tickler'."

Her eyes were now wide with tickle panic. As I was slowly bringing the tickler down to her right side, she was already grinning and shaking her head no.

"FUCK! IT'S TOO SOFT!", she shrieked as it made contact and started travelling down her ribs. And then she exploded with laughter.

Mesmerized by her reaction I set up a slow and deliberate attack pattern. Slowly and teasingly, "the tickler" went up the left side and then down. Then it went up the right side and down. Left side, right side, left side, right side. Over and over again. Slowly and deliberately.

Honestly, I didn't expect "the tickler" to be effective. I brought it out for shits and giggles. But now it had my ex-wife cackling and thrashing her head from side to side. I almost felt sorry for her. Out of all the circumstances to find out that you're feather ticklish, a mock tickle-interrogation was probably the worst one.

"Wow. All that from 'the tickler'?" I asked as the brush went up her ribs again.

"FUCK!!! I'LL GIVE YOU THE CODES!!!"

I stopped.

"What? Give up already?"

"Yes!" she was still giggling. "That was maddening!"

"'The tickler'?", I waved it at her

"Get that thing away from me."

I checked the timer. We were barely four minutes in.

"'You lost to 'the tickler' in four minutes.", I announced, "That's a new record."

"Fuck, that's embarrassing."

"Yup. But we still have time and I got you all tied up."

"No more tickling, please."

"No more tickling. I want you to try to hold back your orgasm" I said as I lied on the bed next to her.

"Fine, but no oral."

"Fair enough" I conceded and started to caress her clit with my hand. "Wow! The tickler really got you wet."

"Shut up..." she cooed as her body surrendered to the pleasure.

She did try her best to hold back as I slowly fingered her pussy. From time to time I encouraged her by saying things like "I'm sure you can withstand it." and "Remember, no cumming.". Sensing that I'm running out of time I added nipple licking to my torturous devices. That broke her resolve and she came her brains out all over my hand. And we still had 2 minutes to go.

"You lost again." I told her as I unstrapped her from the bed.

"Yes. Now let me mount you." she purred "Let's see how tough YOU are."

Not that tough, as it turned out. She had me cumming inside her in a minute or two.

All in all, it was a great evening. But I didn't get to use my new hairbrush.

Attachments

• the dreaded tickler.jpg
    the dreaded tickler.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back