• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Squeek's first NEST! (hey kids who met me, Panda here!)

Squeekels

TMF Poster
Like butterflytickles, I knew of the TMF and NEST far before I was of legal age and vowed to go some day. It was particularly torturous for me because I knew the event was taking place within a half hour to hour of my house. I was hesitant to attend without a partner even when I could attend, as I am usually surrounded by my little poly family in some form. This year, I finally had the availability and took a leap. I am SO glad I did.

In the first few hours, I still definitely had the jitters. Walking into a room spiked my anxiety as I saw new faces, but was happy to at least recognize FetLife handles and to have my roommate Tom by my side at the start. Once I got comfortable at the party. I did what I do best and quickly felt at home. When Twister was announced, I was over the moon because tickle Twister had been a childhood fantasy of mine. Thus, I played every round. I was not afraid to show I was a tickle slut :p I even got up the courage to ask some ladies to play, which I struggle with at times. Along with the party came the usual questions of who you were and how you identified. This is where I made my choice - Lee or Switch? I decided to say Switch for the weekend, and do not regret that decision. Turns out, I think it's really fun to make people giggle. And it's really cute when boys are ticklish :)

I enjoy that events start late in the morning. It allows us what little sleep we can have. The kidnapping orientation was deliciously ominous and raised our awareness level, and the negotiation class was kept interesting and hilarious that's to Rose :p Without the "No, but" game I may not have played with her! At the end of the class, I began stretching in preparation for the next, where I was excited to be a rope bunny for kittentoes (or so I thought). But before I knew it, the hilarious minions entered, throwing down a white rabbit. That should have been my clue to run, as it would have made it more entertaining for all, but it didn't click until scribe called me Alice, and by then it was too late I was carried upstairs and dropped into the Mad Hatter's tea party. The lengths the kidnapping team went to is truly extraordinary. I so so so appreciate all the little details that made everything perfect. I was stripped down, had tea poured all over me, was covered in food and tickles, and really had the time of my life. I am so grateful for everyone who helped create the fantasy that spent ten years in my head, and I am already thinking of which one to write down next year grins

I will add here - do not hesitate to become close with strangers. Quickly. Don't be surprised when it happens. Tom19350, my lovely roommate, became my closest friend and sexiest of newfound play partners. Our bond was instant, our kinks compatible, and our friendship (I'm sure) will be lasting. He provided the after care (which led us into an unexpected scene) to my kidnapping in addition to Albertina helping me with a bath, and I'm so grateful to the both of them. Later, i was more than happy to assist in topping Tom during his kidnapping, and loved watching everyone have so much fun! After a road trip with scribe and Rose, we were back for the play party, where hilarious times were had in the tickle tent and deeper friendships were formed. After lovely rubs from scribe, a long scene was had (turns out I like DP a lot!) with Tom and I slept more soundly than I had in ages.

Mmm waking up to another sexytime scene? Always nice. By the time we were done, it was time for the party! I immediately played with Rose, and who knew I could take so much electricity? I sure didn't. But apparently I like it a lot and can take a lot of it! Tickling by Rose and Albertina was so much fun! I just wish I had been coherent enough for HoneyBadger to join in too, but I was far too subspaced out. I didn't have much time to recover before the Distraction game began. That game was fun, but BOY it was long. I should have saved my favorite outfit for after that game. Finding out how ticklish all the boys are was realllly fun, though. After a quick shower, it was time for the auction! Libertine and kittentoes really made that a spectacle, thanks so much for that you guys! I loved being my exhibitionist self before getting auctioned to Rui, and thanks for a hilarious and lovely scene, my temporary owner :p I'm quite happy we caught everyone heading out to IHOP just in time to latch on and finish on a positive note. Topping in two more scenes after that was probably over extending myself a little too much towards the end of the con, but I'm glad I stuck it out for them and very much enjoyed them and know better for next time.

So some things I learned:
-As advice to future newbies, Put. Yourself. Out. There. This is a tickle gathering with several parties included. While it is probably best not to assume you will play all the time, it is a possibility and I'm pretty big proof of that. I played pretty consistently all three days and didn't even have time or energy for all the scenes I had planned. If you volunteer yourself, talk to people, and gather the courage to ask for what you want in a positive light, the universe will reply more positively as well.
-Try to be open and flexible. I wouldn't have had nearly as much play if I identified as a Lee only instead of a Switch. And I found out that I really enjoy tickle topping and was told by a few sources that I'm quite evil as well grins. I'm not saying compromise who you are or what you want. But if you have been curious about some things, or have soft limits you would be willing to open up on, give it a try! I did, and do not regret it one bit.
-Know your limits. Trust your body. Even though I had more scenes planned, I couldn't fulfill them all. And everyone was understanding of that.
-Everyone has been where you are. So it's OK to own your nerves. Own your awkwardness. Rock whatever you have. Be your genuine self and you will find those who like that.
-For goodness sake, take care of yourself. I've been sick this entire week, due to a lot of factors. But I didn't do myself any favors by getting little sleep and driving very late at night. Get sleep. BRING ALL THE WATER BOTTLES. AND DRINK THEM. ALL THE TIME. Remember to eat real food (The NEST provided food is genius. Thank you Lee!). Take time off work, dchool, whatever for a day or two after NEST to take care of yourself. Take a bath. Sleep a lot. Get cuddles. Write. Keep in touch with the new friends you made.

Most importantly - Be ready for a weekend more wonderful than you could ever imagine. I made such strong and fast connections with some amazing people, played a TON, met a great community, and witnessed impressive creativity within the leadership roles. I will definitely be back, plan on helping with the nappings, want to be napped again, and want to see my new friends throughout this next year (I'M LOOKING AT YOU, LEE. YOU LIVE A STATE AWAY FROM ME!!! virtual stare). Also, Black Rose tickle SIGs. gotta happen.

Bravo if you read this whole thing. Keep in touch and tickle on, my feather friends ;)

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back