• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stay at home mom trying to make some extra money

Lola134

So, I'm a stay at home mom. I'm also a writer. I'm trying to make some extra income. I've written smut/tickling in the past. Some my extremely old stories are here.

My question is, if I were to write and charge say 99 cents for a short story, do you think this would be lucrative? I'm an okay writer and I think I could pull in a little extra a month. They'd be short stories of course. The platform I'd use would be Amazon.

Thoughts?

99 cents is super cheap unless it's a very short story and then the worry is if people would be interested in buying such a short story. I'd say, write a longer story and charge $4.99 or maybe offer custom stories.

Maybe instead of writing turn you're stories into a video and sell the clips online. Of course if you can always choose to keep the camera off your face and sell your clips

Just try it and see what happens. What can you lose?

How long would each 'short story' be? I think this is a great option and depending on the success you could even charge more!

So, I'm a stay at home mom. I'm also a writer. I'm trying to make some extra income. I've written smut/tickling in the past. Some my extremely old stories are here.

My question is, if I were to write and charge say 99 cents for a short story, do you think this would be lucrative? I'm an okay writer and I think I could pull in a little extra a month. They'd be short stories of course. The platform I'd use would be Amazon.

Thoughts?
All up for it. You can make it compelling and lots of people would pay for it to read. There aren't that many tickling stories out there

Sent from my SM-T387AA using Tapatalk

It would honestly be a good idea. The only people I've ever seen offer custom stories just use it as an excuse for them to ask for pics of your body "for story use"

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back