• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stephanie Abrams vs. Jen Carfagno

Edge

Second Level Iron Feather
I know there's been topics before of the weather channel ladies. I always see Stephanie/Jen as best friends on the morning show. And I totally could see Stephanie as the Ler and Jen as the lee. Thoughts on both women?

I have thought about these two, interesting banter at times. Not touchy feely per se, but they are friendly. Would love to see a tickle fight,LOL, we can dream right? :)

Yeah they are at the very least "very friendly" with each other and they both seem like genuine people. Both attractive and interesting women for sure. How I wish I could be Jim Cantore lol.

I also like Alex Wilson, cute and goofy, bit nerdy, but hot and nice. The channel has some nice women on there for sure.

would Stephanie or Jen win in a tickle fight you think?

Stephanie. She just seems like a more naturally dominant person and I have a feeling Jen is more ticklish than Steph.

I also like Alex Wilson, cute and goofy, bit nerdy, but hot and nice. The channel has some nice women on there for sure.
She's moved up my charts. Not the "prettiest" but something about her personality makes her fun and cute.

For these two, I think Stephanie would win.

The Weather Channel has always had a lot of cute pairings.

A few years ago, I used to love when Alexandra Steele and Heather Tesch would be on together.

I think Heather Tesch still works at the WC, as I've seen her on recently , not sure about Alexandra Steele though

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back