• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stepping out!

Persona

TMF Regular
Hello all!

I didn't quite know where to put this, so if this is in the wrong place and someone needs to judo kick me in the head for it then I probably deserve it, so sorry if thats the case!

ANYWHO... I'm new. Just wanted to step out and say hello to everyone! I'm 25, a male, and I am a ler/lee for the ladies! Hope to start talking to some of you all soon, and if any girls want to talk/chat/im etc please feel free to drop me a line in my profile!

(Oh lord what have I gotten myself into)

Now the mist across the window hides the lines, but nothing hides the color of the light that shines. Electricity so fine! Look and dry your eyes.

Now the mist across the window hides the lines, but nothing hides the color of the light that shines. Electricity so fine! Look and dry your eyes.

Now THAT deserves to be thrown in to a "welcome" hallmark card. Love your art by the way!

Now THAT deserves to be thrown in to a "welcome" hallmark card. Love your art by the way!

Well, you did say you were "Steppin' Out." ;) E grazie. I am glad that you like it. Also, more formally said, benvenuto.

Well, you did say you were "Steppin' Out." ;) E grazie. I am glad that you like it. Also, more formally said, benvenuto.
OHHHhhhhh as in the song! Who is dumb? THIS GUY.

Zero for One so far in this forum! DUHR.

Usually not one to jump on the welcoming comittee, but you're actually responding to this thread instead of cruising for chicks. Lol
Welcome to the theater. ^__^

Welcome! X3
Im sure u'll lik it here =3

Thanks for the welcome! I hope so too! Its always fun to see that people think I'll like it here. *Puts up for sale sign on lawn, in preparation of moving*.

Usually not one to jump on the welcoming comittee, but you're actually responding to this thread instead of cruising for chicks. Lol
Welcome to the theater. ^__^

Thanks Relent! I had a feeling that most males who come in here going ALL YOUR FEMALES ARE BELONG TO US don't go over too smoothly, so I thought I'd act like, you know, an actual person.

PS I love George Carlin. I've probably seen all his stuff, and just for laughs I bought his book "When Will Jesus Bring the Pork Chops?". Its a great coffee table book. Especially when you've got old people over who read it and are like WTF is THISSSS?!?!!?

"A good motto to live by: 'Always try not to get killed'."

Welcome to the TickleTheater, Persona! I'm glad you decided to step out; life is always more fun and interesting when one takes active part in it. :) I'm HDS, one of the friendly administrative staff of the TT. IF you have any questions or issues while here, feel free to send one of the moderators or administrators a PM at any time.

Welcome to the TickleTheater, Persona! I'm glad you decided to step out; life is always more fun and interesting when one takes active part in it. :) I'm HDS, one of the friendly administrative staff of the TT. IF you have any questions or issues while here, feel free to send one of the moderators or administrators a PM at any time.

Thanks for the greeting HisDivineShadow! I do have a question for you: To who does your divine shadow belong to? Who is the "His"?

My guess is Chuck Norris. I'm totally right, aren't I?

His Divine Shadow is the name of the original villain from the television series Lexx. I'm afraid the His doesn't really refer to ownership of any kind, at least that I know of. :ggrin:

Thanks for the greeting HisDivineShadow! I do have a question for you: To who does your divine shadow belong to? Who is the "His"?

My guess is Chuck Norris. I'm totally right, aren't I?

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back