• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stern: Krissy in the tickle chair

marcusb

Verified
Gary and Howard tickle Krissy the foot fetish model. She marginally ticklish but she is a cute girl. At least they tried.

maniactickler said:
Shes about as ticklish as a cement block.

Yeah, not the best clip. I just put them up.. I don't vouch for the content. ;)

marcusb said:
Yeah, not the best clip. I just put them up.. I don't vouch for the content. ;)

Thanks, marcusb, for taking the time to post this.

I agree, how can a foot fetish model be so unticklish? I realize some foot fetish people don't care about tickling. Since some do, however, which should be well known to someone in the biz, you would think she would at least fake a little, purely from a business perspective if nothing else.

Thanks again,

TK

Thanks for the clip. Is that from a recent show?
If so, too bad she's not ticklish but at least he tried the feet again..

She's cute, and has cute feet, but she doesnt seem too ticklish at all. Pretty girl, disappointing tickling content. Oh, well, thanks for posting. I missed this show, and at least I got to see it.

Mitch

is there anymore of this? it looked like they were getting somewhere.

I missed most of the show, and turned it on for two minutes at the end, and they were showing when this guy was licking her toes and she seemed to be responsive to that.

Wesker28 said:
is there anymore of this? it looked like they were getting somewhere.

Oh, one of the guys spit chewed up eggs on her feet and the other guy was trying to eat if off... he ended up throwing up on her. Quite nasty. There was no tickling.

yea it was Richard Christy who was throwing up. Even though she wasn't that ticklish, it was hilarious to see him gagging and almost throwing up :blaugh:

Does anyone have any other clips from the howard stern tickle chair? please post.

I like the fact that Howard continues to use his tickle chair but in my opinion most of the girls are not ticklish. Has anyone else noticed this or am I the only one?

You are so right RChello they have no idea how to tickle a ticklish lady on Stern. The best tickler they have had no Stern is Yagi. Now he knows how to tickle them and tickle them good.

robin asked an important question that the end "are you ticklish other places?" feet isn't the only tickle spot!

true

I like the fact that Howard continues to use his tickle chair but in my opinion most of the girls are not ticklish. Has anyone else noticed this or am I the only one?

UNFORTUNATELY most girls are not as ticklish as I would like, this is much worse regarding their feet ticklishness......
Good techniue is very important, of course, but the dream of having a gorgeous woman ( not necessary Pamela Anderson or Heidi Klum) begging for mercy when tickled in her feet is almost always a dream...or a good actress..
Diego

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back