• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Still another great place to keep ticklish girls

Michael2003

TMF Regular
This took too long to do, and it didn't really come out the way I wanted in the end. This little glass fetish is getting kind of weird, but I still have another similar image in mind. What do you guys think?

GlassCone2.jpg

Very nice imagee :D , well done, but their bare feet are protected in the lower half of the cone.

Nothing wrong with this! I use the concept quite a bit, as I think it can represent the ultimate bondage. There will be something along these lines in the soon-to-be-finished Of Inhuman Bondage 3...along the lines of a living art gallery.

I love the work you're doing, keep it up! :cool:

Thanks a lot guys. I always appreciate feedback of any kind.

Milagros is right, it's too bad their feet are not accessable, but they will be in the next one.

The idea of a kind of human art gallery is definately something I was trying to explore here. I imagine the girls on the right as trying to decide who they should tickle first.

Originally, I wanted to use a very different lighting scheme for this image, but unfortunately, the picutre just wouldn't render when I had it they way I originally intended. I guess it was just too much. So I removed the reflection maps from that picture and rendered with the more advanced lighting scheme.

If anyone wants to check it out, they can get it here
You'll have to excuse any glaring mistakes... I didn't really finish it.

Actually, I was thinking that there could be a cat inside the bottom half of the cone licking their soles. :devil:

Heh heh, nice. That would definately be pretty cool. I don't really have a cat figure I could use, unfortunately. I had envisioned that the cones would be completely solid, kind of encasing the girls, but the idea of having them hollow certainly opens up new avenues of exploitation.

Wow. That's a really funky bondage device. Looks like something that will be available in the next dozen years hehe. Very cool pic:D

If you wanted to do something with the "cats" concept, you could easily make it happen. Place another cone underneath the lower one, and give it smaller dimensions. You may have to make the transparancy a little less than the one over it. With the proper lighting and reflection scheme, it should appear that the space between the cones is of a certain thickness and has a hollow under it. It's an effective illusion. As for the cat, Poser comes with a basic cat figure (look in your side menu under figures, use the pull-down and look under "Animals") You can also find different fur textures and species types on Renderosity or 3DCommune.

Good luck!

That's an extremely cool pic...and concept. ^^

I especially like the color scheme...the blues and 'pinks' meld quite well, giving it an almost surreal feel. And love all the reflection. ^^

Khali

The colors are, indeed, simply amazing. Not to mention the concept is great. Now if I could figure out how to do something like that in Poser.

(pictures himself on some Poser-based version of the Weakest Link, along with Khali and the others who use Poser. Anne Robinson looks at his work and compares it to the others. "Larcen Tyler, you are the Weakest Link! GOODBYE!" He walks off getting laughed at by the others.)

Sorry, folks, I'm just going through a down spot in my life. Not to mention no new pics yet. But I'm getting there... :sowrong:

Also, if any of you friends of mine out there have a request for me, please don't hesitate to send it along. Although I don't know if I'll be doing this for much longer...

P.S. I remember playing Eternal Champions ages ago. Larcen was likely my most used character. He was so cool.

I like the modifications, glad I could help. :cool:

There are a lot of tricks and things you can do to give various illusions with Poser and other 3-D software. One should never limit oneself to the "standard" things you're "supposed" to do with Poser. In fact, I'd say anywhere from 25-40% of my work is post-render in other programs...everything from remapping the color schemes to pixel-by-pixel additions or fixes. Have fun with it!

I hope to see more from you soon.

Michael2003 said:
I appreciate all the great comments here.

Armed with Dave's sage advice, I made a few slight modifications to the picture.

Including cats to lick their soles in the lower cone. :p Excellent work. :D

Cats? Sufferin' succotash!

Seriously, we don't see cats getting involved in tickling enough! It's good to see they're being included here!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back