• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stipplewitz: Book 3 *Cover Art

MTJpub

Verified
AVAILABLE NOW!

Book_3coverWeb.gif

Talented artist Swindows the creator of the Tales from the Asylum comic series Topin in Training has returned under the new pseudonym Tomato Dragon.

Stipplewitz Book 3 - We have specially priced this issue at only $6.95! This is an introductory offer to allow even more of our customers to experience Stipplewitz for the first time. This is a Limited Time Offer so pick up a copy today!

Product Information & Ordering
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/Stipplewitz.html

Last edited:
Thanks MTJ. Hope you all enjoy the new issue. It was tons-o-fun making it:D

Very, very nice.

Great work though man, keep it up. ^__^

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, sometimes that happens when someone tickles you with their tail. ;)

Can't wait for this one! Stipp has quickly become one of my favorite recurring characters. I thoroughly enjoy the disproportionate, abstract world you've created...along with the subtle humor you've injected into it. Thanks! :cool:

Hee, hee...evil...

Looking forward to it...excellent work TD. ^^ And it looks like Stipp's ears are getting even longer, especially like how they're tied together in this one. Tomi of course looks awesome as well. ;)

*blink*

Khali

Sometimes a good tickle is the way to get to anyone's heart... or their mind! ^^

Oh, and one more thing, I love how she's getting tickled by Tomi's tail. You never cease to amuse me!

Frankly, I've got a lot of tickling ideas myself that would go great on paper, if I only knew how to draw better... But then again, there is always Poser, and I did promise some new pics during the week. ^^

Hey everyone. Thanks for all the kind comments. I hope you all enjoy the new issue. This issue was definitely the most fun to draw:D
Enjoy!

STIPPLEWITZ BOOK 3 AVAILABLE NOW!

11 Full Color Pages
30+ Comic Panels
1 Bonus Cover
E-Mail delivery
jpeg format
1404KB zipped file
Each issue is a self contained story!

Special Introductory Price!
Regular Price $14.95
Now $6.95!

Stipplewitz Book 3 - We have specially priced this issue at only $6.95! This is an introductory offer to allow even more of our customers to experience Stipplewitz for the first time. This is a Limited Time Offer so pick up a copy today!

Product Information & Ordering
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/Stipplewitz.html

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Heh heh, tight! And I ain't describing how Stip is feeling right now. Nice work!

~~:eek: :eek: eeek!! belly tickling!:eek: :eek: !!
i love your artwork. it looks SO real it tickles!:p :bunny:

Thanks Chimp and Velly. I'll describe how Stipp is feeling...agony lol. And yeah, sometimes it's good to take a break from the feet and focus on the belly:devil:

Another good work of an artist with a very pleasant style to draw. Congratulations. I also saw the drawing of your previous post but at its moment I did not give my opinion so that a Dude I erase the file WIN.INI of my computer and was outside the forum brief time.Congratulations also by your previous work Tomato dragon.

My Yahoo Group:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thefeatherfromthefalcon/

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back