• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Story #6

TickleToy4You

TMF Regular
Getting kinda tired but i'll post a quick story. Female/female tickling session with one of my close friends.

It was a girls night, just us. My friend Amy is very ticklish and shares the same fetish as me. We drank a little, not wasted but enough to get us to become adventurous with each other. She asked if she could handcuff me to my bed and I gladly accepted haha. She pulled my shirt off and my sweatpants to expose my bra and panties. Slowly got my metal handcuffs and cuffed my wrists and ankles to each bed post. I started to squirm around a bit, biting my lip since I knew what was coming. She pulled her shirt off in front of me just to be a tease haha and started to work on my armpits and neck. I instantly started to scream and laugh really loudly. She playfully covered my mouth while she continued to tickle my armpits with her long nails. At the point I was already thrashing around. Once she got my armpits, she slowly moved to my ribs, and belly. Swirling her nails around my belly button, poking me, spider tickling my sides, making me scream and beg. I even started to curse at her for it lol. Raking her fingers all over my stomach and sides, making me arch my back and wiggle around more. She went to my closet and got my bottle of baby oil and put a good amount on my sides, belly and waist. I was shaking my head back and fourth in torment, screaming and laughing uncontrollably. Oil definitely makes the tickling worse for those who have never used it yet haha. She kept taunting me with her nails and was trash talking me. I found that pretty hott. After a good 45 minutes of upper body tickling she moved to my legs and soon enough to my feet. She licked my feet for a good 15-20 minutes, knowing that licking me is a great way to torture me. Used her long nails up and down my soles and against my toes, holding them still with her hand. Since her fingers got tired she got a brush and was just sliding it all over my feet. I was squirming around as much as I could, pulling at the cuffs like an insane person. The last thing she did was put 2 pieces of duct tape over my mouth and grabbed a ball point pen from my desk and showed it to me. I was mhmphing and making a ton of muffled screams and grunts as she tormented me. She took my foot, and just started to scribble all over my sole. It was purrrrre torture!!! I had tears coming down my face for a while, muffled screams and laughs as I felt that pen glide across my feet. She did it slowly at times and then would speed it up just to make it worse. I believe the entire session lasted a good hour and a half. What I realllllly enjoyed was when it was over, she kept me handcuffed, took the tape off my mouth and started to make out with me and feel me up. Kissed down my tummy, down my legs and to my feet and gave me one last tickle before uncuffing me. One of the hottest tickling sessions I ever had haha. I love that girl :) <3

Wow! :yowzer:
I wish I could have been there. :devil:
Thanks for sharing the story here. :D

Why did the monitor fog up? Yowza!!!!!

Another amazingly hot story. You and your friend(s) are the envy of TMF. IF they ever perfect cloning please volunteer. ;)

Do you have a story about tickling her back?

What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back